25 GDKP - DS (Time Change) February 5th

85 Worgen Rogue
Reason for time change this week is due to Superbowl - to ensure we get enough people we have decided to host it earlier in the day to combat this. Let’s have some pre Superbowl beers and kill dragons.

The run is successfully **5/8** although the pot was low this week ~6k / person we got a new boss down !

The run will start at the same time with INVITES at 10:15am server amd starting at 10:30am server (1:15 and 1:30est). You must whisper me or Ophylia for invite. If you're late i will go to backup list.

The rules for the can be posted once we are formed and everyone is zoned in, if anyone has any questions or concerns at that time. You MUST have a minimum of 384iLvl is what everyone should be at to come to the Dragon Soul 25 GDKP. Everyone is expected to bring at least 20k gold to the run.

***FYI - *** If you are not at 384iLvl and still wish to attend the run sign up and I will add you to the run if possible. However you will be expected to bring 30k and bid on any and all upgrades. The rules below still apply.

Reasons for Removal or Forfeiting of Pot-

If during the run you do not bid on obvious items (ie 397 > 384 teir, etc) you will either be replaced, or forfeit some or your entire share of the pot. This share will either be donated back to the entire raid at the end or used to buy cauldron mats / feasts for the next run.

***If you wipe the raid, fail to follow instructions or are not pulling your weight as per your iLvl and it benefits the raid / run you will be replaced losing out on any and all earnings during the run.

Loot / Bidding Details -

Item & Minimum Bid with 500g increments in bids

BoE's - 5, 000g
397 Gear - 5, 000g
397 Weapons - 7, 500g
397 Trinkets - 7, 500g
397 TEIR - 10, 000g
403 Items - 15, 000g

BoE's and Essence's are going to be rolled on at end of run. BoE's if not sold will be lowered in price to a minimum of half the starting price until sold if not sold will be sold by myself and used to buy mats for the run.

PLEASE - Post your iLvl (equipped), along with your spec and class in the first line.

PLEASE - Do not lock your toon to DS. And please be online for invites and send me a whisper when you are online. It is difficult to track down all 25 people.

Thank You.

WoL's Link:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/188764/
Edited by Synogue on 1/31/2012 1:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Tanks -

-
-

Healers -

Ophilya - Shammy
Timid - Shammy
Myramir - Pally
Belfort - Pally
**Darkalice - Priest
-

DPS -

**Layuth - TBA
Nidemin - Mage
**Overseer - Mage
Gidgert - Mage
-
**Alycie - Hunter
Butterball - Hunter
Apocalyptic - Hunter
Dahminator - Hunter

Synogue - Rogue
Genki - Shammy
Kolmario - Shammy
Workwork - DK
**Trix / Carestia - Warrior / DK
Puddinator - Warrior
Athenèlol - Pally
Foliage - Kitty

Standby -

Brewskiie - Rogue OR Vyeris - Pally
Yunatidus - Lock or Rinosquall - Shammy
Necthana - DK
Edited by Synogue on 2/5/2012 8:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
TBA

Edit:
01/29/2012 10:08 PMPosted by Synogue
You MUST have a minimum of 384iLvl

Layath 379ilvl Elemental Shaman
Edited by Layuth on 2/4/2012 12:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I would like to go on Genki this week please, 390 ilvl as Enhancement. Resto offspec 384 ilvl. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Yay for a shammy other than a resto !!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
if im awake ill heal or dps
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Ill go on my Holy Paladin or my Rogue
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I'm going to have to pass again this week due to change in Superbowl plans. As it turns out I'll be hosting the party so I've got a lot of prep work to do. Best of luck on the run.
Edited by Sinada on 2/4/2012 7:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
hey, count Kay in, holy excuse for a pally heals........lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Better inv me again unless u want whoopin
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Foliage, kitteh!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Go Go Blackhorn and beyond !
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I can either tank or heal
Tank- Necthana ilvl 385 DK
Heals- Woulfehart ilvl 384 Druid
Edited by Dasmagers on 2/2/2012 8:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Belfort- Holypaladin 394
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
PLZ TAKE ME OFF THE LIST, SORRY.
Edited by Stizzified on 2/4/2012 1:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
Sign me up! Apocalyptic-ilvl 390
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Darkalice - holy priest 378ilvl
if healing spots are taken idc if I'm out this week. Early raid time + superbowl :\
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
ill go
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Unfortunately Carestia and Ezandra are saved to at least a couple bosses each. If you want, I'll bring in my warrior for the first two bosses then switch to Carestia, but my warrior is only at a 372 ilvl at time of this post.

Tikz -- 372 Fury Warrior
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]