Scryers Haters in the LFR...

89 Human Paladin
I know most of us have been running the LFR’s on a weekly basis, trying to get our mains and all of our alts geared up to run in a real raid group or getting the gear score that will get you noticed when you apply to a guild. I have seen people openly mock the Scryers as “the most failed server in the world” and I have even been threatened with a group kick even before the first pull.

By the end of the run there was no more threats and hate for our server and I didn’t even have to say a word to anyone the whole time. People put so much emphasis on realm rankings that they fail to consider that maybe the ranking is low not because everyone on the server sucks but it may be low because of the time constraints most of the players on the server have. Most of us cannot raid 3-4 nights a week and even if we could finding another 9 people who can with the same schedule its not that easy. I have seen a lot of good players on this server that I know would give a lot of the other servers best teams a run for their money if we raided more than we do now.

Has anyone else gotten the same kind of treatment in the LFR, Heroic or BG’s? If I was on any toon other than Ector I think I would have confirmed in their minds that we were all nubs. Needless to say it was fun proving these haters wrong.
Edited by Aylsia on 1/30/2012 11:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
The only time I remember getting much of that was when I'd hit BGs and they noted that I was from a LOLRP server. And then burninating my way to the top of the charts.

/chartsareworthless
//coolstorybro
///bgsareseriousbusiness
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I get harassed on all my toons and I get it nearly every week...it's great and I love the attention. Especially being a PvE sub rog...we just love love love attention!

LOOK AT ME!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I used to get a lot of hate in general forums when I used to post there, a few times I have seen in LFR about being a "scrub from a RP server". But when I stomp the mage and hunter from Mal'Ganis by a few thousand DPS on Deathwing and on Ultraxion....they suprisingly have nothing to say.
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
01/30/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Vortez
I used to get a lot of hate in general forums when I used to post there, a few times I have seen in LFR about being a "scrub from a RP server". But when I stomp the mage and hunter from Mal'Ganis by a few thousand DPS on Deathwing and on Ultraxion....they suprisingly have nothing to say.

When I go into the LFR and see guys from Crit Happens, KoT or some of the other outstanding guilds on this server we always take the top spots in DPS and Healing. I ran with Vortez’s priest a few times and even under geared he was able to out heal most of the healers in that raid.

The night I was threatened with being kicked I was at least 8k higher than the next DPS and 12k higher than the person giving our server a hard time.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I barely ever get hate because I'm usually on top of the DPS charts lol.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
hmmm being hated on for the server im on isnt what i get hated for lol
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
Peaches, rather than beating up my under geared Warrior alt in a 7 vs. 1 TB situation at 3 am, why don’t you just break out the Keg and Party Disco Ball. Taping his butt cheeks closed and stuffing him in a locker was not cool bro..

Eary, I don't even know if I should ask what you are talking about. lol
Edited by Aylsia on 1/31/2012 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/31/2012 05:59 AMPosted by Aylsia
we always take the top spots in DPS and Healing.

isn't hard to do when half the raid is bad and the other half is slacking to get carried by bads.
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
Typical, can’t even have a conversation about how bad people think we are without someone from another server coming in here and backing up my point.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
There's hate for a lot of servers, pretty much all of them, really. I've seen people mock Kel'thezud (spelled that wrong I think but fictional names are dumb), Area 52, Mal'Ganis, etc. Really, it all takes is one player being bad, then one other player insulting the realm they are from as they insult everything about that bad player. After that, everyone else just sort of hops on the bandwagon.

I've never actually seen it aimed at the Scryers, though.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/31/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Pèàch

I beat you!!!! :P

when ever I join lfr I always get wsp's "why are you here" or "Amazing gear dude"

fun times ninjaing gear to de lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Posted by Pèàch

I beat you!!!! :P

when ever I join lfr I always get wsp's "why are you here" or "Amazing gear dude"

fun times ninjaing gear to de lol
Lol yea I wants that 410 wep! D: More jelly to your sammiches! I won like 3 healing pieces as Ret. Too fun!

Peaches, rather than beating up my under geared Warrior alt in a 5 vs. 1 TB situation at 3 am, why don’t you just break out the Keg and Party Disco Ball. Taping his butt cheeks closed and stuffing him in a locker was not cool bro..

Eary, I don't even know if I should ask what you are talking about. lol
fix'd
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
hey ector get your guys to contact me, they never are on and i sent a letter lol
getting real bored here

loving fail pugs in FL
/sigh
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
If you or anyone else is interested in joining the guild to get on to a new raid team just go to www.therejectedones.guildlaunch.com. After we vet this new raid leader, we are going to start recruiting for 6 positions. If you apply as a raider, there will be try outs before anyone is accepted into the guild. Last thing we want is for people to lose their guild rep to come over to TRO and just sit there.

Actually compared to DS, Firelands is much harder.
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
That’s kind of funny you said something about Aerie Peak, last night someone from that server threw a fit because my warrior won 3 pieces of raid finder tier and he would not shut up about it. He even whispered me telling me I should give him the legs he needed because my DPS was so low and he deserved it because he was in the top 3 and was carrying me.

When I reminded him that his DPS would be a lot lower if he actually lived longer than 1/4th of most of the fights. He started a gripe session about all of the “bads” he was helping to get gear and how the top DPS should get the first pick of what they wanted. Needless to say he was booted right before the last boss in the Siege. It was the first time in LFR I actually agreed to kick some one.

I guess me linking all of the tokens to him 4-5 times didn’t help matters any..
Edited by Aylsia on 2/1/2012 9:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
I am such a jerk..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]