Scryers Haters in the LFR...

85 Draenei Shaman
I went in a LFR group with my guild, we got in, were all happy, THEN! SUDDENLY! We saw we were in LFR with Crit Happens (i think, cant remember for certian). Now, take note, about 10-15 of the people in this group were Scryers. Me and my guildie were the top heals for most of the raid, and Im not sure if this is a good sign for Scryers, or a bad sign for the healers we got stuck with.

We wiped. Over and over and over and over.

Untill some of the people from Scryers left. Then we got it.

True story.

So, people wanting to kick Scryers at the begining of a LFR group is probably a good idea. But then again, one bad player wont wipe a 26 person raid there.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I usually /cheer when i see people from here. although it's never anyone i know. also, hai vort, see you went ally again.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I always try to do a good job and am respectful, so that The Scryers won't get a bad rep.

If I see other Scryers players are in the raid, I'll roll need on things and pass them the gear. HA!
Edited by Grizelda on 2/25/2012 7:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I was on the other Pally I post on last weekend and I was trying to get a bit of gear so I can start healing on it. Since that toon has seen more action in the forums than actually in game it's gear kind of sucks and healing anything but a BG is out of the question.

So I go in an LFR and Roll “Need” for both healing and DPS gear which was the same thing all of the other healing classes were doing. I rolled on a shield on the Gun Ship Loot Boat and won it because everyone else’s was complete crap. All of the sudden I was getting whispers that if I didn’t give it to a healer they would boot me and if I survived the vote than I wouldn’t be getting any heals. Some douche kept on throwing Hand of protection on me so I couldn’t fight but it didn’t really lower my DPS enough to get kicked on the last 2 bosses.

Right before I left I thanked everyone and I said “Well it’s time to vendor this shield” nice run everyone.. and I waited a few seconds to see what raid was saying.. They were pissed.. haha

Embrace the Hate Scryers..

If you qued as dps and rolled need on it you would not have gotten the roll bonus and heals that needed should have rolled need. if you qued as heals but went in as ret then it's a douchebag thing to do as you're taking healing gear from people that are actually healing and gimp the raid a healer (yeah, it's lfr but sometimes the groups need all 6 healers). However, i thought they changed it to give you the bonus on what your current spec is, not what you qued as, like the domo fight. If not then i'm thinking of what they are gonna implement in MoP.

TL'DR if qued as heals it's fine, if qued as heals but stayed ret, you suck.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
No, I've lost that shield to ret paladins on my resto Shaman enough to know that's not the case. Since it can be used effectively by ele shamans, the shield is marked as "dps/healer". Because Blizz can't program for !@#$ and make it class specific, this means that ret paladins, despite the fact it is useless to their spec, can roll on it as well.

I think warriors could roll on it too, actually. The loot system in LFR is kind of a mess, so mostly it's best to just go in with the mentality that you'll just be getting valor.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
if that's the case then yeah, although, i'm not sure. i know the neck from morchock can be rolled on by caster dps since some classes (well spriest anyway) can use it, but i've never gotten a roll bonus as ret for it. but seeing as i've only seen the lfr shield drop all of once on my dk out of 5 toons running it since the first week it was available, my input is meh.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I guess I didn't realize that this happened as often as it did, but the other day in EotS, I forget what I had said, but someone said basically,

"Well you're from The Scryers, so we know you blow."

Which was funny when he was sitting at the bottom, but still.. Unwarranted. Crazysauce.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
I went in a LFR group with my guild, we got in, were all happy, THEN! SUDDENLY! We saw we were in LFR with Crit Happens (i think, cant remember for certian). Now, take note, about 10-15 of the people in this group were Scryers. Me and my guildie were the top heals for most of the raid, and Im not sure if this is a good sign for Scryers, or a bad sign for the healers we got stuck with.

We wiped. Over and over and over and over.

Untill some of the people from Scryers left. Then we got it.

True story.

So, people wanting to kick Scryers at the begining of a LFR group is probably a good idea. But then again, one bad player wont wipe a 26 person raid there.

That was me you were with and OMG it was so horrible....I had a headache by the end and had to go lay down...and our heals were like WAY over everyone elses..and my poor druid was poorly geared at that time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]