Has anyone seen Aeonaxx recently?

90 Draenei Mage
I've been camping non stop since the restart and haven't seen him.

Anyone know the last time he was killed?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Spawned at 1:40am January 29th.

Got it taken by a hunter who just "came by to look" while i had been camping non stop day/night for 6 days.

fml
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Bloodseeker spawn at 8:30am January 30th
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
you talkin about the one from sun dried raiders the level 83? cause that ones been camping for about as long as I have >_<
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
you talkin about the one from sun dried raiders the level 83? cause that ones been camping for about as long as I have >_<

Nope, the hunter who got him was 85 and an ally.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
>:O
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
>:O

i see you out here!!! I went to go check if jadefang was there and he was!!!

too bad an orc got it before i did.... i didn't have the quest to jump up there so i had to try the disconnecting internet trick which took forever.

QQ

Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
ive been out here for months across 3 servers x3
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
April 21st today 6:41 am EST Realm: Cairne: I've been in Deepholm for 8 days straight day and night. When I pass out the waife watches for NPC/Silverdragon to go off....so far no sightings what-so-ever of either Aeonaxx or the Bat! Wtf!? Silver is showing ive killed every other rare in the zone @ least 5 times each (accept X that was only once) but no Aeonaxx!
Edited by Talendrel on 4/21/2012 3:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
930 AM server time today.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Just saw him moments ago (12:50pm server, August 08) - was too far away from where he spawned and somebody else beat me to him, so grats to that fellow. =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Finally wrestled him to the ground 11:50p 8/13/12
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Anyone spotted this gem recently? Seems everyone is mum's the word about kills/spawns on the forums. Just looking for some clues to go by. Thanks all in advance. :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
just killed him approx 45 mins ago and damn hes sexy
Edited by Tyræl on 12/7/2012 5:06 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]