LF LW -- Primal Batskin Gloves

90 Blood Elf Priest
I know it's a long shot, since both the pattern and the main material are currently unobtainable. However, if you happen to be a leatherworker with the pattern and some batskin stashed away, please either reply to this thread or send an in game mail. Thanks!

Wowhead link to gloves Primal Batskin Gloves
http://www.wowhead.com/item=19686

And since I know it's a pain, code for the ø is ALT 0248 :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Wish I could help you on both counts, I just have all the ZG patterns. I can't even tell you how I'm kicking myself for vendoring all those leathers :/
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I can make them. Not sure if I have any batskin in my bank or not but I'll check the next time I log on.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Any luck, Treehuggur? :)

Guessing not since there wasn't an edit, but just checking...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I can make them as well, but I doubt I have that much leather in my bank... not a skinner! >.<
I'll double check though & can ask the hubby if he has any.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Apologies Mortis, I neglected to check when I logged on last night. I was enjoying a long weekend of skiing and only logged on long enough to raid. I'll check and repost when realms come back up.

Edit: ok, checked and no joy. The stack I had was devilsaur skin (looks just like batskin).
Edited by Treehuggur on 1/31/2012 4:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Wow, almost a year old :) But I'd like to thank whoever it was I bought these gloves from probably about a month ago. Sorry I don't know your name, I was too excited at finally seeing these on the AH! :D
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Your welcome.

;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]