LF serious 3s partners

90 Human Paladin
I am looking for a serious 3s partner. Pst me in game and looking for viable comps with either pally/feral , or pally/shadow priest. Whisper me In game or send a message
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Are you currently looking for a feral or have a feral?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
could work with a feral, what im mainly looking for is a dps who won't nerd rage after a lose. HArd to find people who don't nerd rage and quit after a loss.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Can easily get to 2200 with me and my brother so were looking for someone to play with. As many know on elune it's hard to find people who pvp
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I agree. Well catch me online if you want to try some out. Have 1900 experience, but then my roomate quit for Star Wars and haven't really found anyone since.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lets do this!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
can run shatter play or feral mage hpal both viable to 2.2 also have a rogue on server not as geared but can run spriest rogue or feral rogue hpal again both viable to 2.2ish names are diablouss and diablous
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]