Ninja. Be on the look out.

90 Human Paladin
User is Allora. Lvl 85 rogue from Ascension. There GM is Shirohige. Not sure his status. But i contacted other members and they acted like they didnt know who there Gm was and a few of them didnt speak very good english at all. Also checked on a few of them and all they do is farm herbs and anything else they find. So just be on the lookout. I also sent her a few whispers and no answer what so ever. So the user kept pulling ninja's on me so i said the heck with it and got off there because i just wasnt not in the mood to kill a mob and have her fly down and get it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Let me know where you farm herbs and I'll ninja them before she ninjas them.

Problem solved.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Also, you need to be more vague and not mention what is being 'ninja'd'
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
SHE TOOK MY PEACEBLOOOM!!!!11111
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Really, Hellscream?
Is this what you've turned in to?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You poor baby. Is YOUR name on anything in this game that can be farmed? NO! Go farm somewhere else
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Stalked ninja'd my heart, guild kick prz.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What the hell sort of ret pally picks flowers for a living?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Really, Hellscream?
Is this what you've turned in to?

I wouldn't let Bigrob be the best representation of Hellscream. He has been that special from the beginning.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh Holler your just so funny. Why dont you start doing stand up for a living? Oh i know. Because you suck. Anyways whats wrong. You mad because i reported someone who was on a bot? Btw the person i reported got banned. A GM sent me an in game message from my ticket. He said that they where just flying around not talking or responding to there messages. He said they made 3 trys to contact them even ported them somewhere else. He said all they did was start to farm herbs LOL. Good one less gold seller =)
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
Because GMs totally give that much detail in response to a report about another player.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
they did. like i care if you think i am telling a lie. how about after that i posted a another ticket to a GM about another member of the same guild. I was watching them for the GM. They ported me along with them and was laughing about it. He asked if i was ready and ported me and her to another zone. when the screen finished loading we where right on top of one another. it took a few seconds then the person that was being suspected for being a bot mounted up and flew away towards herb nodes. i did take a screen shot of right before he ported me to where they where. do you think all GM's a stuck up or something?. Anyways here ya go.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/513/gmshot.jpg/

I scribbled on a few things to keep it private that has nothing to do with it.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
You get worked up really easily. You obviously do care that I thought you were lying since you went out of your way to provide a screenshot that doesn't really prove anything. Even if it did, you're hardly the first or the only person to have had an encounter with a bot so I'm not quite sure what you were trying to accomplish with this thread.
Edited by Kepi on 2/9/2012 9:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nothing aside from the fact that 3 weeks ago i just started to play wow again. I was gone for over a year. Back before i left it was nice to let people know what is going on. But now after all this. It just shows that no one really gives a rats butt. Or really cares about anything or anyone for that matter. There are people who are nice and stuff dont get me wrong. But i have noticed there are way... WAY!!!!!!! too many of the up tight snobby nasty people on wow. I mean every game has that group.. But i can say this and not feel bad. Wow takes the cake when it comes to the number of nasty people. Its a game. I just dont understand why people cant play and have fun and be nice to people. You could have said. Ohh thanks for the info! and been on your way. But no you took the time to slap me in the face and try and put me down.

I know the way the world is today that most people who do that to others it makes them feel a little better about there life. But just know this. There is nothing you can say or do that will ever get me upset or cry or qq or slit wrist's or what ever. Its a game and i have on a smile right now just like i did when i ran into that bot. When i see someone like you who is nasty i just shake my head =). But for the record if you dont like what i post then go else where. I never remember holding a gun to your head and telling you to respond.... Sooooo K Thanks bye love hugs and kiss's and puppies and kittens and stuff. Laters ;)
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
I know I'm probably wasting my breath here and it'd be easier to just troll you at this point but it seems I'm likely to get the same reaction regardless.

The information you provided by telling us the name of a botter is useless. You're not doing us a kindness nor are you alerting anyone to an issue that we're not already aware of -- anyone who spends five minutes in trade sees a bot. There's nothing we as a community can do about it, short of opening a ticket and bringing a GM's attention to it. There's no need for several tickets from multiple people on the issue of one single botter, and since you apparently had a GM resolve the issue, why did you feel the need to make a thread to let everyone else know about it? Genuinely curious.

I'm fairly certain you're already upset judging by that irrelevant, passive-aggressive tirade about your personal return to WoW and the 'good old days'. It's a shame you equate someone disagreeing with you as 'being nasty', you won't get many people taking you seriously with that attitude. Moreover if you don't want people responding to you, you probably shouldn't post on a (somewhat) public forum in the first place.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I made the post before i put in a ticket Nuff said ;) . And to be honest isnt there a bridge you belong under? I mean you better get back there before someone cross's without paying the toll ;)
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
But why did you make the post?

Also I'm a goblin, hth
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
What I learned from this thread:

Clickers get bent out of shape easier than those that keybind.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Whoa, calm down Bloodcalibur. No need to resort to an ad hominem, I wasn't being funny. Though, funny thing about the 'good ole days' is that there would probably more people on here trolling and making you more angry.

What I learned from this thread:

Clickers get bent out of shape easier than those that keybind.

BUTTONS ARE MENT TO BE CLICKED.

Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Oh man this is hilarious.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]