>
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
we have a freaking MOVIE DEPARTMENT.

http://youtu.be/4gbSjPhqva4

sup?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
So here's a fun story about 4.3 Progression.

Last Word is the combined effort of Little Rascals (which was a bunch of old JAL, basically) and Vitality (and the people we've recruited since, several of our talented players aren't from either guild). Our first official "fully-merged" raid week was Tuesday, January 17th (I believe, if not, the next week).

Before we had merged, we (Little Rascals) were criticized for a post 4.3 Ragnaros in another thread. I believe this is the quote:

Also we finished 7/7 Heroic Firelands before 4.3 came out unlike the other scrubby guilds listing themselves as 7/7H, the difference in skill shows in our progression.

Which failed to mention that we had just ironed out the details of our guild (Little Rascals, after the chaotic JAL split-up) days before the kill, and the patch. In fact, we weren't sure we would have 25 people for the release of the patch. Luckily, we did, and got through 8/8N that week to start heroics the next week. But we weren't strong enough, and Vitality wanted to get back into 25-mans.

Thankfully, we both knew each others' situations and worked out an extremely successful merger, despite not getting a lot of progression done for that month-and-a-half beforehand, We basically pug'd our way to 4/8, as we were just two groups thrown together at this point, and managed to stay on track with the rest of the non-Incarnate guilds on the server.

We were neck and neck with <Chosen> until the final encounter, really. Their 3-night, 3.5 hour/per (10.5 scheduled hours) effort came up short to our 4-night, 3 hour/per (12 scheduled hours), despite their efforts, which included raiding late, while we stopped within a half an hour of our scheduled stopping time.

I only bring up the laughable differences in our raid times because at the end of our wonderful production chronicling the last two fights (seen here: http://youtu.be/4gbSjPhqva4 ), our former healing officer Domejob says something like "We just !@#$ on Chosen" (or something), and their defense (on the forums, and in the comments of the video) is that they raid one less day per week than us. You see based on what I have provided, that is indeed the case, but they only get 1.5 less hours total, and during Spine and Madness progression they would regularly go later than us, despite starting significantly sooner than us.

So consider our late and unorganized start to the tier, and where we ended up. And then take into consideration the elitist attitude displayed on the realm forums when trying to "outshine" us.

And read the quote again:
the difference in skill shows in our progression.

I invite you to take that little tidbit to heart. Because it's true. We're always looking for great players to help us take our games to the next level. Apply at http://LWlol.com and be apart of something special as we put together an amazing experience for our team and anybody who follows us on our website, youtube, or in game. It's going to be something like you haven't seen before on Ner'zhul!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hey! We've gotten a few Saviors applying lately! It's not a prerequisite to be 8/8H, but when we ask you questions on your application, know your stuff! When you apply have all your gear enchanted, gem'd and reforged. If you don't understand why your reforging, spec, or gear may be considered "questionable" (IE, it deviates from the standard raiding builds), be prepared to explain why that is the case. We're going to ask you about it!!

If you don't have logs, go get some. If you have them and they are bad, it's better to post them and catch a little flack for the quality than not post them and us find them and then find out they are bad. You shouldn't have to (and probably can't very easily) hide things regarding your toon! Just be open and we'll treat you with respect!

Output isn't everything, logs also provide great information on cool down usage, survivability, and general understanding of mechanic... We are looking for people who have a deep understanding of how these things work.

The language you use in your Application is also a huge huge huge factor. If you appear to be polite humble and eager, your chances are much higher than a big talking name dropper.

All classes are urged to apply. The bar for earning a trial is very high at the moment, so come prepared! We love you!

Also check out our mount giveaway thread!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5793919342
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
BIG TALKIN', NAME DROPPIN'
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/18/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Uppercutz
BIG TALKIN', NAME DROPPIN'

Tell Swifty I <3 him. Aggo's love is not easily earned.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
06/18/2012 07:37 PMPosted by Aggo
Aggo's love is not easily earned.

Or easy to clean up.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Full on druids
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
still looking for a warlock? maybe a shammy
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
moo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
ohayyy dere bump!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
the difference in skill shows in our progression.

Last Word.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
My toon is still in vitality, can i be the GM?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Interested in a Prot War?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]