What IWC really is......

85 Tauren Shaman
This is a guild where people go to act retarded and have fun. I play this game so that I can play with people that are fun to play with. I don't play this game like a job because I already have one and it pays significantly better.

To all the trolls who call us bad and dumb, I gotta let you in on a little secret. WE ALREADY KNOW! Where else can you have downs and still do better than half the people you are playing with! IWC is a place where people who don't have the skill to play at a progressive level and seriously don't mind.

I stay because we do things like run into frozen tempest and still get a pat on the back and a lollipop. It's just how we are and lets face it...... sometimes trying is a lot of work =(

Edit: I feel it was inappropriate to involve someone else's name in this post so I have removed said name.
Edited by Layrinya on 1/28/2012 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
ATP
Thanks for clearing that up, I guess?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
01/28/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Kodyxoxo
Thanks for clearing that up, I guess?

No problem. DIDN'T WANT ANY ILLUSIONS OF GRANDEUR GOING AROUND! People just think we are so leet!
Edited by Layrinya on 1/28/2012 7:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

You think players like me and rope stay because we care about progression? NO!

I think players like Rope shouldn't stay. But you? Congratulations, you can beat people in a duel...and not much else. Classifying yourself with Rope really just shows your very own stupidity. Amidst all that was said to me, I still like most of IWC, but people like you really just show the negative side of it. It's not the fact that you don't care about progression, but the fact that you can't progress. Until you can prove it, don't call yourself a good player. Until then, I'm a Grand Marshal, glad since season 3, and have already cleared 8/8 DS Heroic.

<3,
Torement.
Reply Quote
81 Human Priest
/wave
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
yessir. It's because im a bad father and like spending money on myself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ATP
Wait a second... for a second I thought you were trying to imply that you and Rope were good....
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Warrior
Yeah, nerds! I'm busy cruising around in my honda and going home to my BEAUTIFUL wife. She cooks me dinner that is a LOT better than conjured mana cakes (HA, NERDS).

Now if you dont mind I'm going to go teach my son how to play catch and then beat my daughter when she dresses like a !@#$%. You know why? because I'm above world of warcraft, and I certainly dont need to be in some ritzy guild where people dont listen to nickelback and live off unemployment.
Edited by Werr on 1/28/2012 4:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
01/28/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Werr
I'm busy cruising around in my honda and going home to my BEAUTIFUL wife.

Who the hell admits they ride around in a honda?

01/28/2012 08:51 AMPosted by Trikle
Classifying yourself with Rope really just shows your very own stupidity

Implying I was and quite frankly there isn't any reason you should think other wise because you don't know me or anything iv'e done.

01/28/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Holydefiance
Wait a second... for a second I thought you were trying to imply that you and Rope were good....

I'm sorry holy if you haven't made it to a grade where they teach you reading comprehension because the entire post was a testament to how terrible I am. Congratulations if you missed the one point I was trying to convey.
Edited by Layrinya on 1/28/2012 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
01/28/2012 08:51 AMPosted by Trikle
Until then, I'm a Grand Marshal, glad since season 3, and have already cleared 8/8 DS Heroic.

Also torment please post on the toon you have all these achievements so we can bask in your glory because as far as I always saw you were terrible on your priest.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
01/28/2012 04:47 PMPosted by Layrinya
Until then, I'm a Grand Marshal, glad since season 3, and have already cleared 8/8 DS Heroic.

Also torment please post on the toon you have all these achievements so we can bask in your glory because as far as I always saw you were terrible on your priest.

Wow...you truly are retarded.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
01/28/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Trikle
Wow...you truly are retarded.

Yes clearly because asking you to reply on a toon you have 8/8 heroic on makes me mentally deficient. Please enlighten my feeble mind with the mighty reasoning you have used to reach this conclusion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
with all the big words you use (to try and make yourself smarter, of course), im surprised you can't see the blatant mockery and sarcasm in my statement. Oh well.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
01/28/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Trikle
with all the big words you use (to try and make yourself smarter, of course), im surprised you can't see the blatant mockery and sarcasm in my statement. Oh well.

I'm sorry you are right. I should have realized those achievements you listed were fake and you are really just a terrible player. Mistakes like that will assuredly not happen again good sir.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I remember IWC trying to buy LK carries from <Adjective Noun>.

We had successfully carried several players (7 at once at one point, swagged up healing/tanks!)
We couldn't carry about 4-5 of IWC's "Best" raiders with our 5-6 best raiders.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Hahahaha lots of drama..
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
01/31/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Wtbdps
When you were in IWC (before you left), the officers would always say how bad and annoying you were, and this was the only time I'd had been in your vent alone with officers.

That's super strange because there aren't any officers in iwc that actually PvP on a level that they could even consider me bad. Unless of course you are referring to tinkerbell and gnawna in which case ill point out that tinkerbell was a terrible dk and Gnawna........ well gnawna probably had a right to call me bad.
Edited by Layrinya on 1/31/2012 4:33 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]