85 Worgen Druid
Edited by Perrington on 6/8/2014 9:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Truth, he's not a pvp bear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have Rherr on real id, and as fun as it'd be to make a "Rherr Bear" joke, Perrington is not The Rherrington
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
name is perrington. must be rherrington
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Wow, Zanthis are you still around? I don't really play on DS anymore. Hell, I guess I don't really do much of anything serious with this game anymore. My only somewhat serious attempt at playing these days is with a horde priest I have on another server, and I've got a lowish level alliance I play on the pvp server Arthas. I miss the old days on this server!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
WHO R U RHYLARRI
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Someone who was on this server for several years. Seen a lot of people come and go. Sadly I was one of those who eventually left after the server population got so bad that there were only a couple of real guilds left on alliance side. That happened during Lich King expansion, and I ended up transferring to Stormrage where I've remained as it's a stable, fairly high population server.

I still have a few toons left on DS, but I don't log into them often.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/21/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Rhylaari
Wow, Zanthis are you still around? I don't really play on DS anymore. Hell, I guess I don't really do much of anything serious with this game anymore. My only somewhat serious attempt at playing these days is with a horde priest I have on another server, and I've got a lowish level alliance I play on the pvp server Arthas. I miss the old days on this server!

Yeah, I still get around, was originally horde, then went Alli and even though I'm having trouble remembering you, I'm sure that's where I know you from. And then as you can see went back horde. And I honestly havent been playing Zanthis that much....Sad Zanthis
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
02/22/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Zanthis
Sad Zanthis

Sad Facebookgetpaid*
Reply Quote
02/22/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Azn
Sad Zanthis

Sad Facebookgetpaid*

he copied fbgetpaid from me :( haha mhmmmmm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Sad Facebookgetpaid*

he copied fbgetpaid from me :( haha mhmmmmm

True fbgetpaid was made as a joke...still has the pink mohawk too, I somehow ended up lvling him, and now I find myself lvling a 2nd pally, I feel like Azn...cept you know I'm more rednecky and not a good as him
Edited by Zanthis on 2/23/2012 10:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
02/23/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Zanthis
True fbgetpaid was made as a joke...still has the pink mohawk too, I somehow ended up lvling him, and now I find myself lvling a 2nd pally, I feel like Azn...cept you know I'm more rednecky and not a good as him

Your eyes are too big.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Your eyes are too big.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnvq04rFP_0

Edit: change to song link to something more appropriate
Edited by Zanthis on 2/27/2012 2:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I still like I'm a korean better.
Reply Quote
Rhylaari is hawt IRl.

/lick
Edited by Doombody on 2/29/2012 1:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
wholly crap its tomatipaste :O whats up sol and zanthis :P.
<Vahalla
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
wholly crap its tomatipaste :O whats up sol and zanthis :P.
<Vahalla

The DK in Audentia right?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]