Ironman Challenge IV

56 Blood Elf Mage
Hello, this is page four of The Ironman Challenge. The other three are linked below, if you want the history.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881708489
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881923142
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3966606644

We are tracking progress with a spreadsheet: (Thanks Ironbraids!)
Feel free to add your information if you want to:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhAo8qtXhLOTdFp1X1RFSEhDSTV3RFJ1MFB5NDdFYkE

Get from level 1-85 using the rules below.
Here are the Rules as we have them:

1) No Heirloom gear
2) Only White or Grey gear is allowed
3) No enhancements to gear
4) No buffs unless its class specific. (No food buffs and buffs from others, but personal buffs of the class are permitted. Shaman totems, Aspect of the Hawk, Mark of the Wild - etc.)
5) No potions/Flasks/Elixirs - unless needed for questing.
6) No Talents or Specialization, No Glyphs (Hunter Pets ARE included in this)
7) No Guilds (Unless its a level 1 guild designed for this challenge)
8) No groups
9) No dungeons/Raids
10) No Battlegrounds or Arenas
11) No professions or secondary skills - except for first aid.
12) No add-ons that assist in leveling/combat.
13) No sending gold or items from other toons. (bank alts for the specific challenger are okay)
14) Lastly, and the most important: If you Die, you delete the toon and start over.

FAQ's:
-Mounts are permitted.
-Bags: There is no restriction to the kinds of bags you have.

Remember everyone, use good judgement, common sense and - HAVE FUN!
Come see us on:
Wyrmrest Accord (Alliance)- join /iron
Moonguard (Horde) - join /ironmanchallenge

If I left out other servers - I am sorry, I just don't know them all - feel free to add them <3

Thanks!!
Edited by Janileth on 1/31/2012 3:02 AM PST
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
Craaazay. O.o

Good luck for all!
90 Night Elf Druid
we get anything if we win and what lev u gotta be????
56 Blood Elf Mage
Its not a win/loose thing.
Its a challenge for yourself.
What do you get? Pride and accomplishment.
:)
85 Human Mage
why was the OP reported?
seriously... what is wrong with our community...
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I should actually try this sometime. It's interesting enough. And sounds kinda fun. <3
56 Blood Elf Mage
I was reported? For what?
I found it hard to keep up with all these posts,I would go to sleep wake up look at the forums and BAM 10 new pages of stuff.

I suggest something like this a thread for:

1. Ironman Challenge for RP Journals.
2. Ironman Challenge sign in & top ten.
3. Ironman Challenge IV for questions & chatting
Joining the challenge? Then once you've made your Ironman Challenge character, head on over to our spreadsheet list to add your name, and update your progress!

Has your Ironman Character fallen victim to one of the many dangers in the World...of Warcraft? We have an obituary list for you to immortalize your fallen crusader(s).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhAo8qtXhLOTdFp1X1RFSEhDSTV3RFJ1MFB5NDdFYkE&hl=en_GB#gid=0
Since Ironrogue perished, this is his replacement. This toon will be slower going, and less active, work and all that, so if I become inactive for a week, don't count me out.
Add your poor rogue to the Obituary list if you like, he can join our honored dead :)
Ironbraids sadly got a bit overeager in the Dun Algaz pass /sadtrumpet. A moment of silence while she joins our list of honored dead!
85 Draenei Mage
Ironbraids, would you also mind tracking all the other permadeath players who made it to 85 like this toon before the challenge? I know there is only a handful of us but that will show to people that it is possible to get to 85 without deaths and with restrictions.

And Janileth thank you for making clear simple rules
Ironbraids, would you also mind tracking all the other permadeath players who made it to 85 like this toon before the challenge? I know there is only a handful of us but that will show to people that it is possible to get to 85 without deaths and with restrictions.

And Janileth thank you for making clear simple rules

You're welcome to make a seperate google docs spreadsheet with your participants and rules, and I'll link to it from ours, but I think we ought to keep each 'group' with their own rulesets seperate for now.
71 Draenei Hunter
~Personal Journal~

This morning I was partaking of my breakfast when a young human rushed into the Deepwater Inn. In a breathless voice he whispered the horrible news that Ironbraids had perished in the Dun Algaz pass. My eyes filled with tears at the news, as she was a valiant paladin, seeking the true path of the light. Rest in Peace Ironbraids. May your spirit fly to your ancestral home and be reborn.
22 Draenei Shaman
Still going on strong on wra.
Advice: log out so you don't get complacent. Your challenger will be ready to go next time you log on (200% xp woohoo). Send a /w to any of the challengers for a guild invite :)
20 Night Elf Hunter
Challenge accepted!

My only experience with hunter was to level 20ish during BC so this should be exciting. I've had a close call already. Tenacious furbolgs...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]