Ironman Challenge IV

90 Undead Rogue
Document found in a field near Garren’s Haunt, Tirisfal Glades.
I am Legion, for I am many...

I am truly enjoying your narrative style. Moar, please!
I will be happy to continue when I get some time to play and progress. Unfortunately I'm one of those "life sometimes gets in the way" people and have an inconsistent play schedule.

As I've already done almost the entire Forsaken questline (all the way to Exalted Rep status anyway) I could "fake" a bunch of it, but I would rather keep the narrative flowing with Iamlegion's progress so it has more "immediate impact", if you see what I'm driving at.

I'm hoping this weekend will provide me with some good "quality" time for more.

Cross your fingers.
41 Dwarf Paladin
Level 38 now and still going strong, made some great progress today :D Moved through both Stranglethorns, and am now starting in the WPL. Loving the auto-crits Exorcism has on undead mobs!
34 Draenei Hunter
Young Liliyan has decided to sign up the challenge, and is throughly enjoying it thus far :)

We shall see how far this brave little Draenei, along with her pet moth Niidae, can push themselves without falling into the black abyss :)
41 Dwarf Paladin
Ding 40 :D
41 Dwarf Paladin

Congrats to you Ironbraids also. We're neck and neck. But that's it for me for tonight.

Well its all yours now, Ironbraids the second got mobbed on 3 sides in the Fungal Vale of Eastern Plaguelands.

Another one bites the dust...

Congrats to you Ironbraids also. We're neck and neck. But that's it for me for tonight.

Well its all yours now, Ironbraids the second got mobbed on 3 sides in the Fungal Vale of Eastern Plaguelands.

Sad :(
31 Dwarf Hunter

Noooo =(
46 Draenei Hunter

Ironbraids, I am so sorry to hear this :( Grats on your fine progress tho, nice job, and better luck next time.
46 Draenei Hunter
Ironbrit wrote:
02/03/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Ironbrit
ding 40.

Gratz :)

keep it up everyone, and don't try so hard for high rank on the leaderboard that you get yourself killed mk?
36 Night Elf Warrior

Aww :( Sorry to hear that.

I hope you try again soon and thanks for setting a new melee goal for me!

<3
46 Gnome Warlock
Saw the spreadsheet. I put a message up there that kind of explained the situation. hopefully someone comes on soon and restores the page....cause i sure can't figure it out lol.
02/04/2012 01:01 AMPosted by Ironmikey
Saw the spreadsheet. I put a message up there that kind of explained the situation. hopefully someone comes on soon and restores the page....cause i sure can't figure it out lol.

Restored
36 Night Elf Warrior
Ironelly, warrior of Teldrassil, rebuilder of Darkshore, champion of Ashenvale and defender of Stonetalon Mountains, was cut down in cold blood today during an attempt to return order to Camp Taurajo.

While General Hawthorne believed he was sending his favourite warrior on a simple mission to rein in a number of non-violent ruffians, the situation ultimately proved to be far more dire. A cowardly looter stabbed her from behind with a poisoned dagger while she was arresting another of the hooligans.

As the poison slowly sucked the last bit of her life away, the irony of dying defending a hunter camp was not lost on her.

Level 36
1 day, 11 hour, 47 minutes played
319 quests completed
Edited by Ironelly on 2/4/2012 1:18 PM PST
46 Draenei Hunter
02/04/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Ironelly
Ironelly, warrior of Teldrassil, rebuilder of Darkshore, champion of Ashenvale and defender of Stonetalon Mountains, was cut down in cold blood today during an attempt to return order to Camp Taurajo.

R.I.P Ironelly, you had a good run, and brought honor to your people. May your spirit return, renewed and stronger.
85 Night Elf Hunter
I am so going to try this! :D
90 Human Warrior
RaF to 81, kill things in Icecrown to level to 85 gg

(Granting levels not included in the rules :P)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]