Ironman Challenge IV

46 Draenei Hunter
RaF to 81, kill things in Icecrown to level to 85 gg

(Granting levels not included in the rules :P)

Don't you have to group with your RaF?
100 Human Warrior

I'm pretty sure you don't
41 Dwarf Paladin

You absolutely do have to group in order to get the benefits. Thus, that violates the spirit of this challenge twice over - by having two characters working together (whether grouped or not) and by actually having to be grouped up in the first place.

This isn't about speeding to 85, it's about the journey there and the challenges involved with the restrictions we have chosen to impose upon ourselves.

Anyway, time for Ironbraids to reincarnate for the third time.
46 Draenei Hunter

I was being sarcastic when I said "Don't you have to group with your RaF?"
46 Draenei Hunter
Gratz to Ironstephen, hunter, level 40....snuck up on us there :D Tied with Ironbrit for 3d place.
46 Draenei Hunter
rofl, gratz brit :D
46 Draenei Hunter
awwww dang brit :( Sounds like an awesome fight, and you almost pulled it off. R.I.P. and may your spirit return stronger and livelier than ever.

Just wondering, did you have a second pet you could have called out?
Edited by Aguantar on 2/4/2012 5:09 PM PST
85 Gnome Rogue
RIP Ironbrit and Ironbraids.

Stay safe Ironic.
100 Human Warrior

You absolutely do have to group in order to get the benefits. Thus, that violates the spirit of this challenge twice over - by having two characters working together (whether grouped or not) and by actually having to be grouped up in the first place.

This isn't about speeding to 85, it's about the journey there and the challenges involved with the restrictions we have chosen to impose upon ourselves.

Anyway, time for Ironbraids to reincarnate for the third time.

Actually, for a player to grant another player a RaF level, they do not have to be in a group, and refering back to your original post, you say nothing about having another player help you, thus granting levels to 81 would be completely legal given your set of rules

CY@
36 Draenei Hunter
Zheleznyi fell today. Level 36, to a Minion of Omen (a skull mob), while exploring Moonglade. His passing was extremely quick and painless.
85 Troll Shaman
K Im doing it made a horde pally on Earthen Ring name is IronmaiÐon .. see you all there =D
85 Gnome Rogue
02/04/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Zheleznyi
Zheleznyi fell today. Level 36, to a Minion of Omen (a skull mob), while exploring Moonglade. His passing was extremely quick and painless.

Ah, the Holidays! A source of extra quests and extra danger.
02/04/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Zheleznyi

Not sure if I should log in. Seems deadly today!
60 Worgen Warlock
/taps
Zheleznyi, Ironbrit, Ironbraids, and all our other losses today.
You fought a good fight. You will be missed and we're looking forward to your reincarnations.

I made it to lvl 26 so far today. Cleared most of the quests in the Duskwood area. Except this wizard that used to live in the cemetary:
I helped to bring back another worgan from the brink of feral insanity. He asked me to check and see if that wizard was really dead. I started to but after seeing several elite Undeads wandering around And having to abandon my demon when I was jumped by two regular undeads, (barely lived through that), I desided I would come check that out after some more training and experiance.

I'm languishing in IronForge right now and have been asked to do some work in the Wetlands.
I hate getting my fur wet, perhaps tomorrow I'll do what I can in that area.

May The Light fly out your... um, Be with you.
33 Night Elf Druid
Actually, for a player to grant another player a RaF level, they do not have to be in a group, and refering back to your original post, you say nothing about having another player help you, thus granting levels to 81 would be completely legal given your set of rules

CY@

For all those looking for a loophole, I think you've found one.

According to the letter of the law this hasn't been prohibited, but I think it's pretty apparent that it isn't in the spirit of what this challenge is about.

To each their own, enjoy playing in whatever fashion you wish.

IronWorgen V, level 29 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Ironworgen on 2/15/2012 11:39 PM PST
49 Night Elf Hunter
With the unfortunate demise of Ironbrit, it looks like the Alliance torch has been passed to myself and Ironstephen. We won't let you down!
85 Gnome Rogue
02/04/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Ironworgen
For all those looking for a loophole, I think you've found one.

Until the next iteration of the rules, anyway.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]