Greetings, citizens of Spirestone!

85 Tauren Shaman
Well that's a name i that plagued me in my sleep during vanilla, dreaming of epic pvp battles, only to have my @$# handed to me by that damn Paladin.... NOMAK!!! Plauged by addiction 4-5caps in AB for the your HWL grind... Def one name that stuck in my head....

Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Hey Nomak, Faithd here! 60 warrior in the guilds <Reform>, <Aftermath>, and <Insomnia>. Great to see you are thinking about coming back! I was always inspecting your gear when Naxx came out to see what OP things you had to destroy me in duels lol

I really miss the vanilla community. It made me feel like I was part of a big family. Some of the old school players that I played with... Moonhealer, Dragongoddes, Shunni, Arla (Atrocity I think that was the guild he was in) and a lot of others I can't think of now...

Anyways great to hear from you again and if you do come back have fun and enjoy the game!
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
I told myself I would "never" play again, which is pretty much the only reason I let my nephew goof off with my Paladin after I quit, yet here I am now. I went ahead and ordered a new computer (which was long overdue anyway). When it gets here I am going to transfer my paladin back to Spirestone and start playing again. I still am unsure what is about this game that made me love it so much. I have never played another MMO or any PC games really for that matter. I was always a console guy until I started playing WoW, and after I quit I didn't play anything else. Whatever Blizz put in this game definitely hooked me hardcore.

A lot has changed though since BC, so many new spells, old stuff gone etc. I've got to cram 3 years of homework into the next couple of weeks before my computer gets here. It's great to see some familiar names on the boards, which is the main reason I had so much fun in the first place, I suspect.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
KLS
Don't worry Nomak, Wow has gotten way easier since vanilla and BC
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I guess it's true. They ALWAYS come back.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
I told myself I would "NEVER" play again, yet here I am wanting to play again, even after a 3+ year absence. Do drug addicts and alcoholics relapse with the same frequency as WoW players? Damn you Blizzard!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue

Malatov here.

lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
we want nomak back!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
U Bring Nomak back, and I Faction Change one of my 85's for PvP for the main purpose of PvP w/ one of spirestone's legends...
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
I am definitely going to bring him back to Spirestone. I'm just waiting for my new computer to arrive to start playing again. It was supposed to be here last week, but got delayed a couple more weeks.
Reply Quote
33 Troll Druid
i was in apathetic back in the day. spirestone needs underated back anyone know if he still plays?
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Where you at Nomak? I just did scroll of resurrection!

edit: but I did the lvl 80 upgrade/server xfer onto my old lvl 52ish druid. it's gonna transfer over as a cat apparently. I guess I'll be able to experience all of WotLK on my warrior.
Edited by Kakumei on 3/8/2012 7:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hi Kakumei! I'm back on Spirestone but I haven't had the chance to really get back into the swing of things yet. I've been trying to learn about everything that has changed since I last played. I've been on a few times, but mostly just checking things out and chatting with people. You get your warrior and I will heal you in BG's!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Kakumei AND Nomak!? Oh my god, my heart. It's stopped beating. brbboner.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Posting in a Valmiyr thread.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
OMG ME TOO!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
03/05/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Groundctrl
i was in apathetic back in the day. spirestone needs underated back anyone know if he still plays?

Hes busy being an allstar in starcraft 2. He hasnt played since LK, and even there barely much at all.

Also, this thread needs more Xavi.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Ah kakumei back for rematches IC... ~ leader.

jking :3 <3

!@#$ you leader (hello),

Hi Kakumei!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]