[A] <PhoeniX> 10M 1/8H DS LF Holy Pally

92 Gnome Mage
Hey all,

PhoeniX is recruiting for a Holy Pally for our current Dragon Soul Progression. We are (DS) 1/8H with experience on H Yor'sahj, H Warlord, and H Ultraxion. FL we are 6/7H.

We are a level 25 guild and have recently significantly downsized to move away from a "perk guild," and more toward a serious progression guild. The members of our core raid group make up the vast majority of the officers in the guild, and those that are not officers still play an integral role in the guild.

That being said, we are looking for players that would bring something to our team, as well as, players whose goals are in-line with ours. We are looking for players that are serious about progression, who will always show up (barring some serious personal obligations), who are willing to research their class, as well as fights we are working on at the time, and who come to raid with a good attitude.

Currently, our DS raids are Tues/Thurs night’s 5-8:30 server (PST). However, we ask that if we are in the midst of downing a new progression boss, you allow for additional time.

We run FL on Sunday nights 5-8:30 server. While this is not mandatory, it's strongly encouraged.

If this is something that you are interested in contact myself (Tieknee), Jelebeans, or any other officers in PhoeniX, in-game. Thanks =P
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
why would be you be
01/30/2012 06:45 AMPosted by Tieknee
a serious progression guild

when you barely got 1 heroic down LOLOL

Reply Quote
92 Gnome Mage
I don't know "why would be you be"

You are just so charming chico
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
thanks!
I try but sometimes people rage at me I don't get it I mean Im awesome
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm glad you can clear regular (not), then troll people for only having one heroic down.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
oh Im sorry heres my old toon I raided on is that better? you terrible druid TEHEEE U JELLY
btw nice t11 exp the only tier that was semi hard minus spine/dw H
IM AWESOME PEACE TROLOLOL
Edited by Mesoret on 1/31/2012 8:46 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]