Last alliance out has to turn off the lights

82 Gnome Warrior
So I see that Turtles has transferred off the server. The only ally guild with any measurable progress through DS (5/8 last I looked).

Level 25 Ally guilds left: Blacklisted, Envy, Pursuit of Happiness, Elite, Carried You Inc, and Defined (with Carried, Elite and Defined dead for months now).

Pursuit at 2/8 appears to be the only one with any normal mode DS clears, but last kill was 1/5/2012, so does not look like there are any Alliance raiders left.

Good luck Sunnybono/Turtles on Boulderfist.

Anub, RIP. Last alliance toon to transfer off, please turn out the lights. Save Blizzard a few bucks on their energy bill.
Edited by Erazer on 1/30/2012 9:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
This is really sad....
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
defined left realm awhile ago might wanna edit that they're on Alterac mountains. They left before I transferred.
passively agressive went horde, back to lag shack and if i recall lag shack is also gone now.

If you got 25$ on either horde or alliance side transfer off. 25$ isn't that much and you wont regret it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I didnt know Turtles were still on this server.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
^ and I'd hate to say it but when Defined left Alli died. Turtles wasn't anything to be proud of
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Warrior
01/30/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Kélsohealz
defined left realm awhile ago might wanna edit that they're on Alterac mountains. They left before I transferred.

While the core of Defined transferred off Anub, they did it before the guild transfer option was allowed, so the level 25 guild 'Defined' still exists on Anub'arak. I was just listing all level 25 Alliance guilds on Anub. There is very limited activity among the level 25 guilds Defined, Elite, and Carried. Although there is limited activity in each of these, so they are mostly dead, not completely dead

"Bring out your dead, Bring out your dead" -quote

Active level 25 guilds (by Anub Alliance standards - at least 5 lvl 85 toons with over 1 million guild activity points in the week) are Blacklisted, Envy, and Pursuit of Happiness. That is all.

01/30/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Chrishansén
Turtles wasn't anything to be proud of

And while I'll agree that Turtles was not anything special by greater WoW standards, by Anub Alliance standards, they were the top raiding guild for 4.3. That made them the best on the server, alliance side.

Keep in mind Chris, that by the greater WoW standards, your nothing special either. I've yet to see your guild in any top list, realm, US, or worldwide. So at least Turtles could say they were the faction leader on their server. Now that honor falls to Pursuit.
Edited by Erazer on 1/31/2012 6:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Well, I could say that I was Faction leader in Firelands, before we transferred. And By any standards Turtles isn't anything to be proud of. They were sub par players at best. I'm not trying to say I'm a god among WoW players, but I'm much better then any of the tanks that have come and gone from Turtles. And being the 70th best guild on LB (16th best Realm US) is pretty good, no matter how you look at it
Edited by Chrishansén on 1/31/2012 4:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
01/31/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Chrishansén
Well, I could say that I was Faction leader in Firelands, before we transferred. And By any standards Turtles isn't anything to be proud of. They were sub par players at best. I'm not trying to say I'm a god among WoW players, but I'm much better then any of the tanks that have come and gone from Turtles. And being the 70th best guild on LB (16th best Realm US) is pretty good, no matter how you look at it

70th best guild... on your server? That's good? LOL!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
70/155 that are listed on wowprogress but i know theirs more guilds that arent listed because they just pug or use several pugs and have no idea what wowprogress is. considering the first 4 pages of lightbringer[1-80] are 8/8h-8/8n. where the top 8 on anub 3/8h to 8/8n. i think chris is just trying to say that no one even knows what anub arak is because its so dead and that even if hes rank 70 on a huge realm it beats 5/8 ally number 1 on some dead realm. i dont think hes trying to be a *#%! about it who knows. i find it sad that theirs realms like anub and even worse then anub out there and blizzard isnt trying to fix it. i think realms like anub are the reason they lose so many subs. just what i think...im no harcore raider or pvper.

my guilds only rank 12 but we only focus on one new heroic boss each week and sometimes we get the new kill sometimes we dont.were not some hardcore guild that race to world first. the race to world first is over the race to realms first is over pretty much is just grinding out achievements well we wait to replace our raid gear with greens in next expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Carried you inc. was the coooolest ally guild around !!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I miss <Angsty Teenager>.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Ugh, I still have a bunch of alts stuck on Anub'arak. That said, with x-realm RBGs, I might start playing some of them. Server population sizes may soon be irrelevant when Blizzard continues to tie realms together (I wouldn't be surprised to see x-realm AHs).

This post by a CM may be of interest:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3988400920?page=6#103

Yesterday we discussed low-population and faction-imbalanced realms with our developers. They have some pretty bold and spectacular plans for addressing this in anticipation of implementing some of the features we plan to in Mists. I just don't have a lot of information to share with you at this stage of programming and development.

Transfer a main if you want to, but if you have a bunch of toons here, I would sit tight and see how they will address low population realms in the coming months.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
They're probably going to try and connect low pop realms together. You think Anub is bad? You've never been to Skywall. It legit has around ~5 people on server-wide.
Reply Quote
72 Human Warrior
My first server. My first toon. Made a DK to 80 played then took a break for a while. Came back then, friends list gone, guild gone, even some horde I knew back then gone.

This toon will die with it. Rest of them are gone.
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
Though I was only on this server for a short time, first as Horde then Alliance then back to Horde I had a !@#$ ton of fun just playing with friends. I have xfered all my toons off Anub'arak except my Warrior which I will be xfering off soon enough. Overall had fun and met some good people. Oh well, was fun while it lasted.

~Battle
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Who's this Chrishansen character, I never remember from here...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
chrishanson is originally from mok'nathal. he rerolled a toon at beginning of cataclysm to see what a pvp server was like.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I never did much World PvP, though and clearly you do or else you wouldn't have commented. We all know everyone knows me, it's ok, don't be bashful. However, I can say I don't know you. I've never heard of you and Battle! Where you been?
Edited by Chrishansén on 2/25/2012 11:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
I'm on Sargeras now, and had both my forum posting accounts perma banned.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]