[A] 8/8 HM 25 Electric Sheep is recruiting!

90 Pandaren Priest
Hello fellow Kargathians,

Electric Sheep is in need of one or two more excellent players to add to our already strong raid core. We're currently 8/8 HM in 25 man dragon soul (Including server first 25 man Yor'sahj and Ultraxion,), with more progress on the immediate horizon.

We are currently looking for:

2-3 Exceptional DPS - (Strong preference given to Death Knights, but all classes considered).

Who we are?

Electric Sheep is a Kargath mainstay founded by a core group of players in vanilla, of whom many are still active. We pride ourselves in taking each others time seriously, constantly striving for improvement, and making the most out of our modest raiding schedule, which is composed of raids on Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, from 8:30 server time to 11:30 server time. Our guild atmosphere is very relaxed and easy going, but raids are handled with a good deal of focus and clear goals for progression, so please be aware of that when you apply.

How our raids work, and what your probationary period will consist of:

Our raids are assembled using a sign-up system, with spots given out at least 24 hours in advance of the start of the raid time. If you aren't selected for a raid, you have a free night to do what you please! If you are selected, you better be there on time! We expect our active raiders to sign up for a minimum of 2 nights per week, and do our best to distribute raid spots fairly and evenly, to ensure that even new recruits have multiple opportunities to see the content we're working on, and to show us what they're capable of.

Trial periods for recruits last approximately one month from the time the first invitation is extended. We are not a guild that requires new recruits to immediately be in the top 5 of the damage meters to have a chance of acceptance, but if you show up and under perform relative to what your gear supports, we will give you feedback about it, and point you in the right direction to help you improve. We pride ourselves on helping and teaching each other to get better, and some of our best players, both past and present, have come from humble beginnings, so don't fret if you feel your average ilvl is too low for us to consider you, or you don't have enough experience to feel confident in applying. While gear and experience are of course preferred, what we look for more than anything is the right attitude, a commitment to improvement, and the ability to take feedback constructively and apply it to your play. With all of that said, we will require progress to be made over the course of your trial period for you to have a good chance of membership, so please make sure you're up to the task if you decide to apply!

Who should you be?

You should be interested in raiding 25 mans, and contributing to a team-oriented atmosphere with serious ambitions about downing new content. You should be reasonable and focused. You should be capable of admitting your flaws and doing what is necessary to strengthen them. You should be reliable, consistent, and dependable. And lastly, you should enjoy raiding at a relatively high level of competition. Spots for raids are won and lost based on performance, so you must be willing to earn a spot on our team and maintain it through consistent, high-quality play.

Having fun never hurts either. :)

If you are interested, please come to our website at www.acdsheep.com and follow the application instructions there. Please take the application seriously - it's all we have to go on when we first get to know you!

Last but not least, here is a link to our WoL reports: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/2179/ Can you, and would you, enjoy raiding at this level of competition and focus? We're looking forward to finding out!

http://acdsheep.dreamhosters.com/phpBB3/index.php
Edited by Lauriel on 4/4/2012 8:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Lauriel touched me in places I didnt even know I had.

/Bump
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Hi Empress :)

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Bump for Heroic Rag down on 10 man. :3

Oh, and some legendary daggers for Siccarius. And Val'anyr for me of course..!
Edited by Intrigue on 2/4/2012 1:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We sure have some legendary people in this guild...Haw Haw. Seriously though, bump for interest and new people!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
02/07/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Syo
We sure have some legendary people in this guild...Haw Haw.

Heck yes we do. <3 you and your puns!

BUMP for being 4/8 25H! Heroic Zon'ozz died last night. Time for more work on Heroic Ultraxion!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I heard ES has some sexy fine priests. Confirm or deny?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
CONFIRMED!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
The priests are why I keep coming back. I like the way they wiggle when they heal me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
HOOFS
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Heroic Ultraxion down!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Peanut butter jelly time!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
02/16/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Zerocoolhack
Heroic Ultraxion down!

Yep! For those of us bad at math, that makes us 5/8H :)

(Oh, and 1st night of real progression on him, too. Lul.)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/16/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Intrigue
Heroic Ultraxion down!

Yep! For those of us bad at math, that makes us 5/8H :)

(Oh, and 1st night of real progression on him, too. Lul.)

I heard we got Ultraxion down because Intrigue got tired of us being fail DPS and decided to carry us with her Discipline greatness.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
2.6m damage as a healer! I know you're jealous.

I should do a LOT more tomorrow, too. bwahah!
Edited by Intrigue on 2/22/2012 10:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump for needing a resto drood!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump we need feral druids
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Can I smiteDPS?

I think I might be able to break, like 8k... but you'll get some heals out of that too...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
You'll have to talk to Intrigue. She's the smite-queen.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Only need Ferals if they aren't bad. Resto druids are bad but we want them!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]