WTT Lunar Lantern for Festival Lantern

90 Gnome Priest
I have farmed up an extra Lunar Lantern on one of my alts, and am looking to trade it for the horde version, Festival Lantern. Looking to make the trade via Neutral AH. Look me up in game, or reply to this thread, if you are interested.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I have one on my druid waiting to make a trade let me know when & I absolutely want to trade!
Reply Quote
Great! I'm not sure when i will be on this weekend, but i'm usually on Sunday nights and most week nights. Do you have an alliance toon that you can log into so we can communicate in game? Unfortunately, my roster is full, so i dont have any room to make a horde toon.

If not, i'm sure i can get a guildie to hop on his horde toon, and we can communicate through him, to set up a time.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Let's try this again, with the right toon selected. lol. See post above. it's me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
If you're still looking to do a trade, I'm interested. I have a festival lantern to trade for a lunar.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I have already made the trade for the one that i had, however I'm actually working on getting another one farmed up. Give me a few days, and i'll have another one that i'll be happy to trade.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Definitely, keep me posted.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I finished farming up another one last night. Feel free to look me up tonight, and we can make the trade via neutral AH.

Unfortunately, I dont have any character slots available to make a horde toon, so if you can hop on an alliance toon, we can figure out a time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]