Why is there so much hate for TB!?

100 Troll Priest
In pugs and LFR there's an endless sea of hate from other players. Just because we're an RP server!
Anyone else get a lot of flak?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
They just dont like you Viko

I've also found that if you roll deep they have a special hatred for you grabbing items for your guildmates. as far as that goes they are SoL

Maybe they are just jelly cause we are sooooo damn goodlooking
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
LOL well so far I've learned that:
"I shouldn't QQ if someone wins something they already have"
"I shouldn't QQ if someone wins multiple items of the same kind."
and that you really shouldn't try that hard in LFR because there are people who queue for LFR who actively try to wipe the group.

The sheer number of insults, though, just because we're on an RP server makes me lose faith in humanity.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Most of those people insulting people are LFR Heroes and this is the most raiding they do. I've found that most of the decent raiders who also run LFR are quiet most of the time.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
They're just jealous that we have Chef Ceyhil.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Vik my dear, don't let the insecure kiddies get you down. They just wish that they can be as awesome as us. ;)
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
it's a side effect from the Lord Plaza Hatred Aura. The collective disdain for my existence permeates the entire server.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
01/26/2012 04:18 PMPosted by Fascinating
raid finder is an excellent tool and is the greatest thing to ever happen to this game ever because now everyone gets to see the content

Since I used to play on Kel'Thuzad and am familiar with your guild, I find your statement ironic. =p
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
I enjoy raid finder too (specially when I win something) - but don't you ever get a group where people are just hateful?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Posted by Fascinating
raid finder is an excellent tool and is the greatest thing to ever happen to this game ever because now everyone gets to see the content

She has an average item level of 402...
Wow

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've never gotten any gruff for my server in LFG/LFR. I'm middle of the pack DPS in most of the LFR, as a retadin, and most of the hate is for the people from Illidan/Kilrogg/etc who are acting kinda like elitist butts to people yet not being good.
Edited by Ruarc on 1/26/2012 8:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
01/26/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Ruarc
most of the hate is for the people from Illidan/Kilrogg/etc who are acting kinda like elitist butts to people yet not being good.

This. Seems to be PVP servers in general from my experience running LFR and Random Disaster Finder. As for server grief, I haven't heard anything about being on ThoBro either, and unless I'm with guildies, I'm usually the only one from here in my groups.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
01/27/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Libretto
we don't get TB people on my battlegroup :[

Not like we'd be seeing any horde from Kel'Thuzad anyway... =p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've gotten called a public *** dumpster before when healing a dungeon.

Though it may have been cause I refused to do the fight wrong.

/shrug
Reply Quote
2 Goblin Hunter
01/26/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Plaza
it's a side effect from the Lord Plaza Hatred Aura. The collective disdain for my existence permeates the entire server.

you realize there are green trinkets better than apparatus for unholy right

right?!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Corb, how did they want you to do the fight wrong?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
I was recently in a battleground and there were three of us from our guild/server. Someone started yelling, "What is Thorium Brotherhood? Isn't that a free server? You hackers have been reported!" followed by several, "You have been reported" later.

I never really understood what the hell he was trying to say.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]