Petition to merge Hakkar with another realm.

85 Night Elf Druid
Dear Blizzard,
This is a very serious request that many people think you guys should do, and if you don't believe me just go to the forums and the realm itself.

The realm Hakkar-US is in fact DEAD. The AH inflated, many players leaving the game or changing realms, and theres no activity at all! No raids, No PVP BGS, No nothing! Right now there are 40 people online. 40! Theres gotta be something wrong with that.
And we (Hakkar) think you should merge us with another server URGENTLY.
Please take into serious consideration and maybe do it in the next patch or, at least, in the next game (Mists of Pandaria).

I await your response. Even if it's a simple "It's not gonna happen." please answer back and try to explain. Thanks.

-Sincerely: Hakkar-US
Reply Quote
I support opening Hakkar to free transfers once again or merging it with another server.
Edited by Shamwowz on 1/26/2012 7:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Merging will not happen. It has too many technical difficulties.

Blizz will just open up free transfers again, which won't help at all.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Isn't that what happened in late LK or something, lots of people came, and now they've all left again?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I think they opened up transfers two or three times in Wrath. The new guilds never stayed long.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Well, I stopped playing in wrath because of the ishttyness of the server... and again more recently in Cata because situation is worse and Blizz seems to give no F*&ks about us... I remember them opening Hakkar up for free xfers TO hakkar but I don't recall them allowing us to xfer off, THAT would probably be the best bet. Not many people want to pay to play of the 3rd worse raid server in all of WoW even with a free Xfer... I figure they will only listen when it hits them in the pockets, So personally I've taken a step back from the game, If more of us just stopped renewing... Naaaaaaah. Good Luck hakkarians! Maybe Blizzard will listen if we keep posting this in protest of bad service (Don't hold your breath).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
they know this. they do not care they make enough money with people transferring i guess.
welcome to LFR for eternity.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I don't think those are US servers.

Don't get our hopes up bro.

EDIT: And its to a brazillian server? Cold-blooded blizzard. Cold-blooded.
Edited by Retjura on 2/1/2012 10:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
They aren't, and the don't want Americanos particularly, either. I hope Blizz is preparing a merger or free transfers off to an AMERICAN realm, but I have my doubts. it's honestly rather depressing when we have 1 raid guild, and even the trolls rarely wake up on Alliance side. Not sure how horde is but I'm curious. Is it as dead for y'all as it is for us? I love small servers but it's gotten ridiculous here! As GM of Disciples, I have been recruiting with gold payout contests, BG and PvP schedules, and even tried to get a raid group together, but keep running up against the same problem: there's no one to recruit. Until the administrators decide to merge us, or give free transfers off, I guess I'll have to live with a dead server. For the Alliance, for the Horde, and for HAKKAR!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
It's worse horde side, trust me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Is it? We usually have at east 20 85s on....during the day....sometimes it his 40 during peak hours!

>_>
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
01/31/2012 10:02 PMPosted by Zephinism
To Nemesis and Gallywix. I don't advise you to take it unless you speak Brazilian though.
it's portugese. nice try tho.

and horde's only redeeming factor is that my alts are still there. i know, that's kind of a huge deal, but it gets lonely on top
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
lavache should be enough to make anybody wanna go hakkar horde
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i am.
however, then they meet me and i'm not nice and they run away crying.
that is why hakkar is empty
Reply Quote
70 Goblin Mage
Well now that im back on hakkar should get more populated =)!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Apparently Drak'Tharon has this same issue. I'd like Blizzard to consider a merge with them. Also, about five years ago Sony did server merges with EQ and it worked out well at the time. Two low-pop servers combined to make a medium-pop and those loyal to both servers were generally happy because they didn't have to leave anything/anyone behind.

If Sony can do it, Blizz can too. I propose a merger with Drak'Tharon.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
If you merge two bad servers with no serious raiding guilds, you will run into the same problem you have right now. Sure, the pop would be slightly higher for a bit, but people would still migrate off of the Drak-Hakkar server until its right back to square one.

Just let everyone transfer off for free and close off the server. Only solution that makes sense.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We can't even get a new progression thread stickied :S

It's not dead, go to one of the extremely imbalanced high pop servers with like no people on one faction - that faction is dead. Hakkar hasn't died, it's just really blah. Really, really blah. It's a lame horse that needs to be put out of it's misery.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]