<The Espadas> is recruiting for our 10man's

85 Goblin Shaman
<The Espadas> is a 10 man raiding guild, looking for a few geared, experienced players to join our guild raid teams. We are in need of an experienced tank willing to be put in the time to clear Dragon Soul with us. This person will take on the role of a main tank for our core 10 man raid team. We are also looking for a range dps (Full an mages and druids). We are also looking for a melee too. A Warrior or Enhancement Shaman would be preferred for the melee spot. Our main 10 man team raid nights are Friday and Saturday, from 6pm-10pm server. Currently, we are 5/8 10 man normal DS, but we are looking forward to clearing Dragon Soul and farming the content for about a month before we start to working on heroic content.
We are also looking for a few backup people to fill up spots in case people are late or miss a day. If for some reason no one miss a day and is not late. I’m willing to put a run together so that the backup people can raid an not waste a week of raid lock out. Our 2nd 10 man raid team currently require a Healer and a Range Dps too. A Holy priest would be preferred for the Healing spot, the range dps is flexible. Our 2nd ten man raid team, raid days are Wednesday and Thursdays at 6-9pm server. If anyone is interest in join us, please contact me in game: my toon’s are Shamonkyo, Pallykyo, Nebhet and Reaperdoom. If I’m not online send me an in game mail. Thank you!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Just wanted to stop by and say that these guys are really fun to hang out with yet still serious about raiding properly. I did some DS runs with them and had a great time!

EDIT: And one thing led to another... =]
Edited by Tyrrannus on 3/20/2012 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
We have actually been full 8/8 and 1/8 heroic for many weeks now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]