Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1) Eddie Money - Take me Home Tonight
2) Pat Benetar - Love is a Battlefield
3) Skid Row - I Remember You
5) Def Leopard - Too Late for Love
6) Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
7) Cheap Trick - Dream Police
8) ?Asia - Heat of the Moment
9) ?Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance
10) Whitesnake - Here I go again
11) ? Kiss - Forever
12) Ratt - Round and Round
13) Whitesnake - Now Your Gone
14) ELO - Don't Bring Me Down
15) Meatloaf - Anything for love
16) Billy Joel - It's Still Rock and Roll to Me.
18) Jefferson Starship - We built This City
19) Twisted Sister - We're not Gonna Take it
20) Rick Springfield - Human Touch
Now one for you:
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
Eyes Burn with stinging Sweat
I'd like verification that We Built This City - Starship is in fact the right answer for 18.
You are correct. I made the mistake of putting Jefferson Starship, Although Id rather Jefferson Airplane myself.
I mean if you really want to dig you are still wrong, but again the band is most known and referred to as "Jefferson Starship".
If you really want to get technical :) Airplane was the original.
Edited by Vegéta on 1/27/2012 11:36 AM PST
No you are. They had to stop using Jefferson because of a lawsuit, and released that song under the name Starship.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.