Gul'dan News Thread

92 Blood Elf Priest
05/01/2012 07:36 AMPosted by Zel
No, Ck transferred :'( He's often on his alt mage Ceekay, though.

WHO ARE YOU
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
05/01/2012 07:36 AMPosted by Zel
Yea but he just says "I don't know who CK is" and plays stupid the entire time..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
05/02/2012 06:48 AMPosted by What
Yea but he just says "I don't know who CK is" and plays stupid the entire time..

Ceekay is definitely Ck. He followed me around in Org saying I caused him a lot of grief, then eventually told me he was Ck. The grief part was because I'd kill him every time I saw him.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Guess who's back! Ck's back! ;D
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
And I killed him on my 1.9k resil frost mage...lollol
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter

Vargas, check your shirt. There's a 98% chance he made it.

xD 98% is a little low, I didn't know anyone else even made shirts anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I hope you don't actually think Nova was female...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I've had the misfortune of listening to his ramblings one to many times on vent.. so no
Edited by Andrewonfire on 6/13/2012 5:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I miss Nova.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
Gonna necro this thread because its in dire need of clarification!

02/25/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Terrific
Nightmare INC had realm firsts for most of vanilla content if recall correctly (definitely c'thun), and nobody killed KT until after 2.1.

Wrong, Carpe Diem held all the realm firsts (excluding some MC and up to vael in BWL) and Nerdcraft killed c'thun first being that they had AQ essentially on farm before they even transferred to gul'dan. If you are counting gul'dan natives only, then CD still had that realm first. Nightmare was months behind.

03/12/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Samej
IIRC Realm First Scarab Lord was a Human Rogue, but I've totally forgotten his name.

Wrong again,the person who got Scarab Lord was a human paladin named Bubbleadin who was also a part of Carpe Diem. He quit shortly after he obtained the feat.

I really don't know why in this whole thread when people talk about vanilla that CD is hardly mentioned. We dominated this server up until NC transferred over and Xav disbanded Carpe Diem to join Death and Taxes. Who also went on to become one of the most iconic players in this whole game. Know the facts.

-Avengeance, officer of Carpe Diem and server first level 60 paladin.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
You guys are making me nostalgia pretty hard...

As for vanilla, top guilds i remember were like nerdcraft, then midnight(which i raided on as Dung/Hutt/Obese, etc), then midnight changed their names to Nightmare, Nightmare Inc was our feeder guild. Nightmare was pretty bro, had a few R14 people, like Blazewind and Kupan and my favourite 12 year old shaman, Plaga.

Afterwards Nightmare died during naxx and i joined Management from thunderlord for most of AQ 40 and Naxx. I got a C'thun and did spider wing and a few other kills, which was pretty cool, but got kicked after pulling Ouro the sand worm, Flover, the rogue I recruited ratted me out. Also Bumbobee was the MT for Management and he would take his infamous 30 minute !@#$s during raids, along with Codfish.
Also, master Ecobodia was in here.

I also remember the GM of Management Interlude and his gf leaked some nudes of her on the forums.

TBC, the only good guild PVE guild was revelation, but that's not saying much. Me and fireace and zahar sort of "created" RMP and stayed at #1 for most of the first and second season. We also sold a %^-* load of points. I find it pretty interesting that a backwater server like Gul'dan fostered so many good pvpers, we had the most front page players in 3v3, a bunch of gladiators and a few #1 gladiators if I recall. We destroyed illidan and Cho'gal.

Admir stole some of The Revelation's gbank during TKK and transferred after he got his Felreaver bracers, along with his minion, Sephie. Admin would whistle when he talked, it was awesome to have a tank that whistled, but got annoying after a few hours.

I could honestly write many, many pages of gul'dan during vanilla,TBC, and WOTLK. It's crazy how a community used to exist that we all cared about.

PS- Fireace was in a wheelchair and lead The Revelation for a several years.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Cata really killed the server, more so than any of the previous expansions imo.

Also is that last bit about Fireace common knowledge?

For people who still play here, whats the server like with the whole cross-realm thing?

~Tweekx
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Sometimes I accidentally click this server forum thinking I still play here, then I see this thread and nostalgia. RIP Carpe Diem.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
11/08/2014 07:06 PMPosted by Bruha

I could honestly write many, many pages of gul'dan during vanilla,TBC, and WOTLK. It's crazy how a community used to exist that we all cared about.

[/quote]

Truest words right there.

I remember joining Gul'dan on day 2 or 3 of the server's start--joined because it was comically low server pop. I think we had a tightly-knit community because our server never really experienced a big player population growth, at least not the 2-3 years I stayed in Vanilla/TBC.

- Artless/Clavicante of Awesome Mega Ultra Super, RIP SUMA & The Revelation
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
03/03/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Kythrine
After reviewing the top "guilds" of Gul'dan history I just wanted to give a shout out to Cloudy Day. After several expansions they are still kicking it! Although I have raided with several guilds on the server, Cloudy Day is by far the most knowledgeable group going into a raid and get the job done with laughs instead of insults and an all around good time. I truly do not think they get the props they deserve. The humble guild of the server .. Cloudy Day. Love you guys and gals!

Kat

x2 on that -- I remember being with them back in '06! Looking back, I enjoyed those earlier years much more than the recent ones. I shouldn't have transferred off when TBC came.

-Anubix
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
who is this bruha person stinking up these boards with all the bragging!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
i didnt see my name in this thread

nor did i see Razzdi's name in this thread

'05 throwbacks and stormwind gate campers

one more thing, !@#$ Shwaig, the plateau belongs to us

this thread sucks donkey *!!!%##%
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]