SERVER MERGE/FREE TRANSFER PLEASE

100 Blood Elf Rogue
hi.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
More threads is the answer!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
Pretty ridiculous, this server has been dead forever, practically a ghost town now. PLEASE PLEASE hear our calls and actually do SOMETHING Blizzard. This is not the product I want/will pay for and no longer will. That being said I will scream this message from the rooftops of Orgrimmar for anyone wanting to play WOW not to, the draconian development team just doesn't care about anything except the almighty dollar. PLEASE DO SOMETHING BEFORE PANDAS RUIN THIS GAME and everyone quits anyway.-Pissed off customeri've been playing blizzard's games since warcraft, I will boycott all products (diablo 3 included) if this doesn't change/improve. Every Haomarushian should do the same. The best place you can hit activision/blizzard is in the wallet. thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
BumP
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Bizzump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
bumpidybump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm going to start off with this...I love Haomarush. Its been my realm for a few years now. I moved from Skywall, to play with some friends here, and came to love the bustling realm. However, as the months passed into years...Haomarush started to die...a guild disbanded here, a group of transfers there...before I knew it, I was standing alone in Orgrimar! How could this happen? My beloved realm has slowly been gasping its last breaths...and you can't do anything about it Blizzard?? Please...consider giving us a realm merge. The few of us remaining are a tight knit bunch (hey, I see you bought my auction again...here let me throw in a few freebies for ya close) and we really don't want to leave. I know that there are quite few other dead realms out there. Merge us! Give us a fresh new start, a way to recapture our former grandeur and status. Please...I don't want haomarush to die. Just too many good memories here. It would mean the world to the few of us left (literally, how much of my life has been spent on this server..?) :D
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
/bump

server merge or free transfer!!
Reply Quote
91 Goblin Shaman
Given how desolate this server is there are an awful lot of threads about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]