Classic windrunner players rolecall

85 Human Rogue
Reporting.

R.I.P. LRS: "WE ARE FREINDS." Original vanilla duelist here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Way back when player here. Good times and good friends but very few left that I crossed paths with or they have moved on to different names and different realms. I, myself, don't get to play as often as I would like sometimes and when I do I find myself spinning my wheels in SW trying to figure out something to do with the little bit of time I do have. At any rate, good to see some somewhat familiar names still hanging on.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
no more Catherence, Leonharte Cynaster ? Blackish ? :(
Edited by Anymositi on 3/24/2012 10:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
03/24/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Anymositi
Blackish ? :(

Still here haha d:
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Still around, though not currently raiding. Original DW/OOTA joint alliance raider (yeah, from before Forlorn Legacy was ever formed) though that was on my paladin (Jamoyah).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm still around...though obviously not on Windrunner or Alliance.

Spent many nights raiding Vanilla with The Cut Throats and DreamWhisper...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I still play sometimes, though not quite as much since I started school a few months ago. Though my toon's name was Unrully backintheday.

02/15/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Squishylette
Classic windrunner starter here! I see so many people I recognize. Then have to play the man where did we meet at card. I've been here since classic. I left for a year to another server, but missed Windrunner to much and had to come back.

Ohhai i<3you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I started on Windrunner back in early Vanilla. Just recently got back on the server, this is the old rogue I used too (though at the time there were 2 "r"s in the name)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Changed my name back in BC, but I used to be Aliababua. Chinaski in BC. Small timer, but still around.
Edited by Chinaskí on 7/27/2012 5:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Not here currently but transfering back soon as im paid looking for guild first 5 ds heroic exp !
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
<---Sonicfury, Been there from day 1, O how I miss windrunner now ;(
Reply Quote
86 Orc Hunter
I played here late in vanilla but I didn't do a whole lot. Most of my play time started in Burning Crusade. My entire guild pretty much quit just before cataclysm and the ones that stayed went alliance so I switched with them. I miss my old Windrunner days. Sadly everyone that made it fun has quit though. Maybe MoP will bring me back to the game along with some of my old friends and make it fun again.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Wow still alot more than i expected to see honestly. Agarious do you rock your corrupted ashbringer at all?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Been on Windrunner since Day 0, November 2004.

The guild I am in (and am currently the only member of) was around before anyone cleared MC.

I stepped away from this guild and used to be part of /RageQuit in vanilla. Still remember 40 man Naxx.

Been solo'ing since TBC on and off.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Back in the day, windrunner was my first realm. tauren hunter riverwinder, from the warcrafters guild, miss those days right after bc release
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I'm still here! I always see people I recognize, or old guilds that I remember. Some of them make me think "ahhh I was once in that guild, I wonder how they're doing?" good times
Reply Quote
88 Human Warrior
hmm don't recognize Original poster but i'm still here

TGF, TOTC, TCT(vanilla)

also know ender still here from vanilla, and i think albertpjols(erode)

IDK how early stumiester arived here but he on server still
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
to agarious

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy102/coryoldfield/WoWScrnShot_100806_221342.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]