Classic windrunner players rolecall

85 Tauren Paladin
actually fugo your in this to tell greyven i love and tell johnny that cubano !@#$ he sucks
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Activated my account recently and found out that still 10 to 15 core vanilla raiders from DreamWhisper casually play the game. More of them if you consider TBC and after.
Edited by Amid on 5/7/2012 9:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Been here since late Vanilla. Recognize a couple names here. Still play off and on.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Amid! Amg <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Been here since release, either as this toon, or my warrior Granitefist. Spent some time on Area 52 as Horde, recently returned to my roots.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
AMID
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Been here since 05, i think? lol. Howdy everyone
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I sure do miss just judging seal of crusader replying Seal of command and praying for a proc
as we worked around with repent and stun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I havent been here since release sadly, but here before the release of tbc on my lock. Does that count :P x.x
Reply Quote
Haven't been here since TBC, but I occasionally stop by for threads like this :). Started in 05 on a pally, raided with The Cut Throats and Ragequit. Then PVP'd on my mage with Pants Pirate.

Did arenas for a while here with Kairi, Anathalia, Hawkes, and Viel, then we lost Anathalia and Hawkes, so Kairi and I left to play on another server. Made new friends over there then Kairi quit the game and I stayed with my new friends in the new server. However Windrunner will always hold a special place in my heart. I had a hell of a good time here and met a lot of people.

I'd like to give a shootout to all of you, if you're still around, in no particular order:

Leonharte - paladin
Hotsecretary/Chubrock - orc sham/dwarf hunter
Blackish - ud rogue, and a trol sham as well?
Jeskvej - ne druid
bearderfrog - hu warrior
GM Ixidor - human mage
Anathalia - human war
Hawkes - paladin
Kairi - priest (she had a rogue too)
Saintgoten - gnome lock
Viel - hu lock
Merlor - mage
Mavinn - ne hunter
Brunedrac - hu paladin
Havana - hu paladin
Catherence - hu mage
Hevicia - lock, she had a mage too but I forgot her name :(
Donks - ne warrior
Carpenter/Islene - ne priest, hu rogue
Harppuia - ud and hu lock

I'm still forgetting a lot of people =/.

edit: my character's name back then was Caggali, human mage. I trolled these forums quite often, well the old forums :)
Edited by Xavi on 6/21/2012 12:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I suppose I will raise my hand too
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Wasn't on Windrunner in vanilla, i played horde on Bloodhoof (nidhogg ftw), when Bloodhoof got a transfer to Area 52 at BC, i decided to go to Windrunner instead to hang out with some RL buds. I eventually ended up in Pandemonium on my shaman Aeonix, chain heal spamming (i.e carried) through BT and Hyjal. I still remember the drama with hitmeplz and tharamis. I left Windrunner at the begining of WOTLK cause Mineve was a cranky menopausal person.

Finally came back here after spending time on Winterhoof-alliance and Illidan-Horde during cataclysm.
Edited by Alphaslice on 6/22/2012 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I was a gnome back then but I got my field marshal on windrunner.

I just barely transferred back. I left close to cataclysm start.
Edited by Gnomemind on 6/24/2012 9:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well I recently swapped over to Proudmoore, though I kept my original name. Props to Xavi for compiling an amazing list of old timers. Judging by who you put on that list I'd say that comprises a sizable chunk of this server's old PVP group. Good to see old faces (Dachir and Demonic).
Reply Quote
70 Human Warlock
Hello Maveria, DemonicSkull, & Raiwynn!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I use to spin in circles for hours healing Rag with Moogy back in MC. Does that count 0.0?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Humm some of you I recognize not sure if anyone was in Boys of Beef in this batch or not. :) I still have the GM spot for Legendary Heros as well on windrunner... think its full of ghosts... :\

I played Brianxavier before moving to Terenas sometime towards the end of TBC. Friend of Kharas the dwarf who drove Traskin nuts. :D

--Negami
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Hello Amid, I was not on this server in classic. However I do believe many of my guild people were in your guild back then such as Xora and Honry though I am not sure if Nana was hmm I will have to remember to ask.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I was about level 15 when Burning Crusade came out, does that count?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Hi I'm Cleanse started here early BC
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]