Classic windrunner players rolecall

90 Night Elf Warrior
I wasn't necessarily here at launch but I've been here since classic.

This warrior is still my main.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
^ That guy, I know that guy!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
So many names I remember:) Its cool to see so many people still playing, and read alot of names being mentioned of ppl I miss. I left Windrunner in BC when the majority of my friends did, but came back for awhile. I still play occasionally but def not like I used to back then

I played a nub lock named Terroreyes on horde side but transferred my alliance drood to be there when Jesk hit GM, her name was Wiysper.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
dont think anyone would rem me but wiza orc warrior and snoran night elf huntard man that was years ago lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I server transferred here in cata but iv been playing since vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/11/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Itus
Not here currently but transfering back soon as im paid looking for guild first 5 ds heroic exp !

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

when were you going to tell me?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Original here however not on the same name or server obviously. Amrast - ne hunter, Allies - ne priest, Shruikhan - Dra Shammy. I miss the good ole days of RQ, OOTA, FL. le sigh
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Been here since a few days past launch. :)

Favorite old timer memory, when the boats between continents kept killing peeps and blizz had to temporarily set up teleporting npc's until it was patched. Or the endless South Shore/Tarren Mill open pvp fights. Or Contribution pts, etc, etc..
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I was here also in Classic, same toon, Diff name "Gina"
Reply Quote
92 Human Paladin
Linflas here - been playing on Windrunner since I first bought the game from Circuit City back in early December 2004.

Love it when I recognize other players from vanilla!
Reply Quote
Me. On Windrunner since launch.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I have been playing since Vanilla.

Vanilla to TBC ->> Shadygizzmo "The Alliance Council"
TBC-WOTLK ->> AirClown "Veritas"
And came back in Cata ->> AÇ
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I started back in Feb. 2004 and raided with DW/OOTA joint, OOTA, and RQ back in Vanilla all on Orblight. I know of some other players who are still around from Vanilla as well, although I play infrequently. Hello to all!
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
I lived here post launch for a few years. Haven't played in a couple of years though.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Suppose I'll raise my hand - been around WR off and on since launch. Was in OotA when they raided with DW, and was active in pvp. Likely would have found me outside the IF gates dueling 90% of the time
Edited by Angelicdemon on 9/28/2012 4:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
Wow, there are still a lot of people around on this server.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
09/12/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Orblight
I started back in Feb. 2004 and raided with DW/OOTA joint, OOTA, and RQ back in Vanilla all on Orblight. I know of some other players who are still around from Vanilla as well, although I play infrequently. Hello to all!

Hey Orb whats up!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Played on "Pepsicola" in pre-BC, then Pepz BC -> now.

Hi!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Council of Legends/Cryptic/Clan PooH

so many memories in those guilds.

windrunner was my first server. so much love for it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hubby and I have been on Windrunner since Vanilla ... we don't play nearly as much as we used to though.

Edriene and Bladorgroen from way back in the MC days
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]