Classic windrunner players rolecall

85 Human Paladin
Hey there! Scherzo/Hitmeplz here. Thought I'd say hello. Been a long time, but it's cool to see so many old faces.

Was bored while the login servers were messing up and saw this post, awesome.

/waves
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
While I have been playing since Vanilla, I was playing on different servers back then, started on Bonechewer, then moved to Kalecgos, now I reside on Windrunner.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I started playing wow on it's release in 2004. My frst toon was a hunter on a friends account. About 2 months later I started my own account with my first Toon, a mage named Sepher. I later xfer to Doomhammer about 2 years later. Then moved back to Windrunner a few months later. I was forced to change my name to Kiku. I've been on this server sence.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I've been around since launch and recognize lots of folks in this thread.

Here's an old screenshot I saved from this server's first Onyxia kill; (Dii Della Luna/Oota/others) April?, 2005

http://i.imgur.com/JeM3O.jpg

enjoy =p
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sup vanillas! I quit about 3yrs ago or so. Came back to level up to 85 then quit again bc I was pretty much alone.

Lots of really great memories with GoA, CAV, TGF, DW, my POOH's and last but not least my good buds of Team Plano (TBC)

There are so many guys I wanna give a shout out to, I keep in touch with some on good ole FB but Warriorpoet, if your out there bud thanks for getting me raiding when I hit 60.

Just for the record I had more fun in vanilla than in all the xpac's
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Been raiding on this hunter and my priest Svinn since Vanilla, first in Clan ToSu, then swapped to Ensis Dei at the start of TBC.

BTW, is Ensis Dei the only vanilla raiding guild thats still going strong?
Reply Quote
78 Night Elf Rogue
I recently started playing again, crazy that forlorn died. I played shadoblade during Vanilla, Taylonda through TBC. Ironforge duelist for life.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm still standin
Reply Quote
26 Human Mage
ohhh how i miss da good old days!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wow, reactivated today cause I heard about the mad panda goodness going on...come to this thread, and find so many familiar names!

Cyntaria, Dogknight, Selesnya..

and my good buddy Cleanse. lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
erienne is a nub cleanse > all
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
hi erienne :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey girl. long time!
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
WHAT IS THIS, OHAI GUYS <3
Reply Quote
Been here since the beginning, both with this toon and on Algren.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
/wave
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Reforming DW trying to level the old machine up. Probably jump into casual raids and such. Good people and great players. If you want to help out jump on in let one of us know online.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Day 1
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hi
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
What is this?

I don't even...

Hi.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]