Classic windrunner players rolecall

100 Gnome Priest
agairous still exist? wtf? anyways

i guess i should roll call on fugodelck TOTC, TGF, TCT lvl 60

btw looking for raiding guild later night?

lol oh !@#$ saw shnizz, omega and cavy, all i need is some donkks , jeskvej, imrahyl, cev, anathalyia, albertpujols(travis), meike, kindertotter(jeanvlajean,now), sisyphus to report in

btw hi demonicskull. speedyjoshy and someone else i forgot in these pages.... and just saw
Edited by Fugon on 3/14/2013 10:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Imrahil is officially retired... I know because he be my hubby. And I is a mad panda that you forgot about the wrath of the almighty KYLLA! FOR SHAME!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
used to raid with Fortunes Bane. i miss them!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Long, long time before transfers opened to rexxar. I was with Fate's Rebellion, Clan Tosu, Dream Whisper, and then Coupe de Grace (yes Grace's car) before I moved to Rexxar. So many fond memories of this server.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Anyone remember me? :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Wow, great to see so many old names! My raiding dates back to the old OOTA/DW joint Molten Core days, and then later with TGF. Really glad to see Rhuarc still around, who was *the* elite hunter on the realm back then!
Reply Quote
92 Undead Rogue
I doubt anyone recognizes this toon, but I started wow back in classic on this toon. The only person I remember from those days I think played on this server and his name was Turnadrun.

If it wasn't for the fact that I have a ton of gold on both factions on CC I'd probably transfer both back here as I'm just not seeing how I will ever raid on a server full of people who want to RP or ERP all the time.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue

lol oh !@#$ saw shnizz, omega and cavy, all i need is some donkks , jeskvej, imrahyl, cev, anathalyia, albertpujols(travis), meike, kindertotter(jeanvlajean,now), sisyphus to report in

Omega is still around, saw him a couple weeks ago. Donkks is back on his warrior now, Meike is pretty much retired (Been over a year), and Sissyphus aka; Halkor is on hiatus for the last three months.
Reply Quote
81 Human Warrior
Fugo, I do my dailies on Wodkilla nowadays. Hit me up!
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Hunter
Nobody remembers the PooH guys :(
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Rogue
Nobody remembers the PooH guys :(

I remember that guild!! Can't name anyone in it but remember it. Also remember the Dragon Knights!
Reply Quote
65 Night Elf Rogue
wow dreamwhisper and clan pooh still exist. are the wawas still around?

didn't stick around on alliance very long, but i was here in 2004. left for greener pastures in TBC.
Edited by Scrapeleg on 4/27/2013 7:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Should have rolled a Troll? lolz
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Da PooHwas mostley Aussie if I remember
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Still my favourite server back during Vanilla an TBC, even with those guys running around yelling BEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFF all day long.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Been here since Vanilla, not release, but pretty close to release. Played a druid called Rump when levelling, didn't raid much or get overly active in the forums though, so doubt many (any) will remember.

Played a lot with Dabadedabadi, Kalthos and Ugzbadook when levelling up.
Reply Quote
69 Night Elf Hunter
Been around since the very beginning in one form or another.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Oh man what is up ya'll
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
AV Gaming will be recruiting 60's again soon. Mail me in game for info! Previously our guild has completed all 60 content w/ strictly 60's.

All gear levels welcome.

Get in touch!
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Rogue
Our guild is in full swing again. Starting cross realm 60 raids until we have a few more 60s in guild!

Please come check us out and we prefer you level your 60 in guild so you really feel part of something special when you hit 60!

We do gold rewards and contests frequently as well as 100% guild repairs and consumables for raiding

Whisper anyone with the guild tag for a invite anytime
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]