Blizzard, Please Merge Dalvengyr

86 Night Elf Priest
The population in Dalvengyr is declining. RBGs are getting harder and harder to create. Horde side is already having problems with population, and now alliance side is as well. I really think we need a realm merge. It will have to happen sometime, because the game will not last forever. Realms are begining to decline in activity and numbers. I think it would benefit Dalvengyr to merge with another realm.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I agree with you on that one so many people been leaving, we need fewer severs they should merge acouple of the low pop ones to atleast make them medium its hard to find groups for anything
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
I also agree that they need to do something, there is maybe one pug a week MAYBE, on horde side, there is rarely over 49 people in org, there basically is no trade channel, a server merge or even removing dalvengyr as a realm and just making everyone go to a different realm would be nice
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ITT: We pretend it's 2008
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I agree! something has to be done!
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
Yes, but we are winning un-rated battle grounds continuously! :P
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Death Knight
declining is putting it mildly sadly not to mention the ah is run buy like 5 people at this point selling junk items for 250g-5000g sooo ya i realy hope they do merge this server
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
It'll never happen. Even if Blizzard were to start merging servers, Dalvengyr would be nowhere near the top of the list. Alliance side is actually a pretty decent size although I wouldn't be surprised if they started offering free transfers to Horde soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)