Bliz: Merge Scilla B4 You Lose More Players

85 Human Mage
Bliz... there are other threads in these forums, and tickets have been submitted. Although most of the good players have already decided to x-fer off this server, the ones remaining are now contemplating cancelling their subscriptions. No one, including myself, wants to go start over on another server and leave friends behind. I've even had the GM's tell me that its obvious there is a problem. Stop ignoring it, and merge us with a realm or two. We need more players big time!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
shut up
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I think it was the aggressive intensity of the Plan Ruse once a week raid schedule that scared off most of the players.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm very sorry to advise this to you guys on scilla but when my original server suffered this same fate, I did tons of research and was unable to find any valid instance of where blizz actually did something viable, like merging realms.

I even went the extra step and provided a list of dead or close to death realms that could have been grouped together in a logical manner, and listed which realms needed to be grouped in order to balance faction ratios, and boost populations to at least 10k players per realm.

Instead, they branded my original server "new player" status, and an influx of new players filled the server. Unfortunately, the "good" raiders and pvpers were few and far between in this influx, and we began searching for another home.

Scilla was home for about 8 or 9 months until it dropped so low in population as well. When we moved there, Scilla was ranked 27th I believe, and we exited once Scilla fell to the 100+ position it currently holds.

I wish you guys on Scilla better luck then my original server had. One of my oldest gaming friends is on Scilla and refuses to leave, so I hope her dedication to the server is rewarded.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
DPS
My plan is to be the last survivor of Scilla, floating in a slowly deflating life raft on a sea of tears and broken dreams.
Edited by Forumpost on 2/3/2012 6:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I can wait you out until the death of the server, Forumpost!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
You will never beat me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
dark knight is right though, he's smart for exiting, clearly better off with his 378 gear and such, I'm impressed by how far you've progressed compared to the typical scilla player, not only in gear level but in achievement level. Great choice to move, I can tell your guild is doing quite well attempting to clear BWD etc now. GL! Best Wishes from the Mayer of Scilla.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You won't lose players, I'm sticking around.

What? You mean I'm not on Scilla anymore?!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm not quite sure whether you're attempting to insult me or actually wish me good luck Enshtraka, but best wishes to you remaining on Scilla.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I was trying to insult you
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Further proof that my exit was a good choice. Hopefully the trolls on BH will actually make sense and be able to spell simple words properly.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
DPS
Today I actually saw another person while not in Orgrimmar. They should probably split our server due to this overpopulation problem.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I hang out in the Tauren area of Org because no one else knows about it. Not even the Tauren!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
SOA
def need too merge server im not leaving anytime soon. hit me up if u need some help or someone too do dungeons with, WiccaOfDeath&WiccaOfIce
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
bye scilla :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
So long Scilla :(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
DPS
Bye Echo. Does #korgath still exist?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bye posto! indeed it does, as you saw. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]