Dearest Orto

85 Worgen Warrior
I am sorry that Aven got grounded and isn't allowed to use the computer for two weeks, but please don't come yelling around Stormwind in the wee hours of the morning.

Soon, he'll be back to love you and cuddle you and give you all the attention you deserve for being so good at Feral PvP.

Stay tough, big guy.

Love,
Xaver
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Orto #1
Reply Quote
uhh.. what does this post even mean?
Edited by Orto on 1/29/2012 1:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
what
Reply Quote
talking about what xaver said

<3 you though
Reply Quote
yee
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
After chillin' in Org for a little while, a group of about 11 decided to evict us. Directly afterwards, a lv 1 mage named "Ortomustdie" showed up and started telling us how bad we were for getting beaten 4v11. I figured it was him.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
It isn't that I was taking them to heart as much as it was that I know they do/did frequent the forums and "Ortomustdie" never gave me a chance to reply to him between his /yelling spam.

Also, if you guys "quit for good" and claiming that rl > WoW, wtf are you doing on the forums?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
who wants a body massage?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Body massage machine, go!
Reply Quote
Ortomustdie is some rogue on horde named Urogekmei.. he made that toon a while back to try and troll me one day

hi dernn
Edited by Orto on 1/30/2012 3:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
HUHH
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
total lack of respect, dernn, how you just walked in to this thread without wiping your feet, look at the mess you made...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
that wasn't from my feet, morg...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]