Who else doesn't have a Vial of Shadows yet?

90 Worgen Rogue
Had one drop off Morchok in I believe our second week. Haven't seen it since. Have yet to see a reg mode Wrath of Unchaining either. Not on this guy or any of my alts.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
8/8H, I've killed a total of 178 bosses since the beginning of Dragon Soul in 10 man difficulty, and I've seen it ONLY once, the reg version. GOD HALP US AND DROP MOAR SHARED LOOT!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I have seen the mount drop more times from regular Madness then I've seen a VoS (Heroic or otherwise). The sadface I can muster doesn't quite do my own sadness justice.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Posting in a thread relevant to my sadness.

23 weeks of clearing LFR and reg/hm. The elusive Vial remains unseen.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Stillllllllll waiting.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
....yeahhhhhh
I may have seen it...
We all still cool?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
We've reached week 23 of DS, which is the 95% probability mark for seeing a vial. With a drop chance of 12%, 95% of the raiding population should've seen one on normal or heroic difficulty by this Tuesday.

Lucky bastards.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
never got the vial

Ran a DS10 and was doing HM morchok though on my paladin alt, tanking it. Heroic Vial dropped.

I raged
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I've seen it twice. Once in LFR, once in normal off of Morchok. I won the LFR roll (by some grace of god) but the enhance shammy in the raid won the normal version.

I'll count myself lucky that I even have one but I would love to see it drop more often. It's getting kind of ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I've seen it twice. Once in LFR, once in normal off of Morchok. I won the LFR roll (by some grace of god) but the enhance shammy in the raid won the normal version.

I'll count myself lucky that I even have one but I would love to see it drop more often. It's getting kind of ridiculous.

I want your axe :*(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Just ran my 2nd full clear DS, vial dropped off first boss.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
never got the vial

Ran a DS10 and was doing HM morchok though on my paladin alt, tanking it. Heroic Vial dropped.

I raged

I have a similar story. Last Sunday my friend asked if I would tank their alt run on my bear. It was my very first time in DS on my bear. Vial dropped off Morchok. I of course lost it to the hunter, but still. All these weeks on my rogue. I mean come on, I have orange text before seeing Vial. But it really did drop off Morchok in my first time in DS on my bear. GRRRRR!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Seen 2 Heroic Vials while on my DK, 2 Normal vials while on my hunter (won neither)

Also have only ever seen Wrath of Unchaining drop while on my DK
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue

I want your axe :*(

If I could give it to you once I get my legendaries in 2-3 weeks I would. :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
240 combined kills, saw an LFR version rolled 132, lost to 133. Nearly cried.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Got mine tonight :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
You must sacrifice a gnome to the RNG gods before, during and after boss fights to improve your chances of getting vial drops. The vials are actually filled with the blood of said gnomes. After you sacrifice enough of them to fill a vial it will drop.
Reply Quote
Been doing DS almost every week for months, got my orange daggers, never seen the Vial. Heck, I was still using the Matrix Restabilizer from Ragnaros until the week I finally finished my legendary, and the Compass finally dropped for me. RNG is R for sure.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]