<A> VoW Needs You!

90 Human Priest
Victory or Whatever, a lvl 25 Casual Guild, is in need of people to Help us Return to our Former Glory! Due to Real Life Circumstances, We have lost alot of core people, plus to other MMO and Offline games.

We are a Casual, Friendly, Raiding guild (Not Hardcore by any mean's). We are looking for people to join the guild, have fun, and MAYBE do a little raiding! We Raid Old Content (Ony, BT, OS3D) as well as Current Content (DS and FL) We are also looking for people to help fill out our Raiding Roster as well. Our Current Raid Days are Tuesday and Wednesday From 7:00 p.m. Server to 10:00 p.m. Server. We have a stocked Guild bank, Guild Repairs, Friendly and Helpful Leaders, Officers, and Members, Vent Server, and a Website in the works.

If YOU need a friendly and helpful guild as you level, or raid, We are looking for you! Contact our Guild Leaders Baelof or Betselel, or any of our Officers to a invite!
Edited by Margerdria on 1/29/2012 2:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I might be interested. My hardcore days are well behind me, but I know my stuff and am looking for somewhere to settle as I get back to the game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sure, Look for me in game. I am normally online anytime after 5 server. (it would be sooner but i have to make some sort of money to pay for WoW, right?)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Still looking for more people! don't be afraid to talk to us in game! we don't bite!
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
No politicians though.

They have standards.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
No politicians though.

They have standards.

oh yea. We take everything but Politicians. Forgot about that ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]