Who is still on Ravenholdt?

85 Blood Elf Rogue
im here
Reply Quote
1 Undead Mage
Just started playing again and thought it would be nice to transfer back to my starting server of Ravenholdt. Who still plays on this server that used to play back in TBC? Guilds such as <No Quarter>, <Twilight Empire> and so on and so forth were pretty big. Oh and is Cefka or Scrye still around? Can't forget about them.

Don't be terrible this time around, sir.
Reply Quote
29 Goblin Shaman
hahahahaha it's Sparus

Maybe I'll be back one day. Until then, random screenshot:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/jynxedpatriot/SnDzerg.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
hahahahaha it's Sparus

Maybe I'll be back one day. Until then, random screenshot:

I love that screenshot. Before my time, but I still recognize every damn person in it.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Mage
02/21/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Taylormomsen

rofl
Reply Quote
I'm still here. Started as Prot/Arms Warrior: Cajual

This is now my main
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
the only rogue in bc i could consistently beat on my warrior
Reply Quote
29 Goblin Shaman
02/24/2012 08:27 PMPosted by Djpaulygrif

Actually, I remember you consistently keyboard turning on your warrior. I was bad and even I could out-turn you.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
02/25/2012 12:43 AMPosted by Taylormomsen

Actually, I remember you consistently keyboard turning on your warrior. I was bad and even I could out-turn you.

thats kind of the point stupid.....
Reply Quote
36 Human Hunter
02/25/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Djpaulygrif
thats kind of the point stupid.....

Yeah I'm not going to argue PvP fight outcomes that happened like five years ago. If you killed me, you killed me.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
01/30/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Lukar
I'm still here.

Hey Lukar remember me? Think undead mage haha
Reply Quote
36 Human Hunter
02/25/2012 11:51 PMPosted by Vharg
I can say emerald Wpvp is, AMAZING, our PVE is garbage though. Ravenholdt is evem more progressed even though we are like three to four times the size, so yeah. lol. ^.^

As much as I like the RH community, you're really making it hard to say no to trying out ED. Most of the "PvP" servers are like Mal'ganis or Sargeras, where it's just arenabros everywhere. There's only so long that Duelotar and "lol u mad bro" are entertaining.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Mage
02/25/2012 11:50 PMPosted by Vharg
I See. But just so you know, I ganked Peeks. I wasn't by his side. :x

Peeks is on the Emerald Dream now, posting epicness in our player run forums, along with a small chunk of other Ravenholdters looking for a larger pop server. I myself (Verri) moved to the Emerald after deployment, and find the high pop extremely enjoyable. Ravenholdt definitly has a more personal feel though, until you get into the community on emerald.

GOD WHY ARE YOU OUTING ME SIR?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
02/25/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Roaroth
I'm still here.

Hey Lukar remember me? Think undead mage haha

Yes.

Now to hunt you down.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
01/30/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Starien
Lots of people are playing SW:TOR right now, but they may trickle back.

I shelled out $60 for the right to try SWTOR. It managed to hold my interest for about 5 hours over two days. I've already cancelled my sub. It's too boring, childish, and nerdy for my tastes. Yes, a wow player did just call swtor nerdy. :P
Reply Quote
84 Draenei Shaman
03/08/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Kakala
I shelled out $60 for the right to try SWTOR. It managed to hold my interest for about 5 hours over two days. I've already cancelled my sub. It's too boring, childish, and nerdy for my tastes. Yes, a wow player did just call swtor nerdy. :P

My Sorcerer is almost in full Rakata (highest tier available). It's poorly itemized, requiring me to buy multiple pieces to strip mods/enhancements to get the stat priorities I want (which costs well over a million credits to do every piece). Half the encounters bug randomly and render them unplayable.

PvP is getting overhauled in the next major patch, and it a) kills the world PvP zone by removing any incentives to be there b) only adds a non-faction warzone (so Imperials get two warzones now instead of just Huttball) c) adds cross-server warzones (kills the community factor of PvP I really enjoyed).

Been doing lots of MoP research over the last couple of days. I'm holding final judgment until 1.2 is released, but !@#$ if I'm going to raid in the meantime.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]