36 Human Hunter
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/jynxedpatriot/lolscryepwnt.jpg

I wish he was.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
LOL at your SS.
Reply Quote
36 Human Hunter
I was browsing my photobucket account and apparently I still have a few of the screenshots from TBC/Wrath. I had forgotten I made that one. Gave me a chuckle.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I appear to have returned as well.

Same gnome, one extra T on the name.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Checking in to my BC server.

Sorry to see it looks dead. I heard SnD transferred off, that's a shame really.

I miss going head to head with Greyfox on my mage, Solath, back in BC.

Would be nice to see if anyone from the Occult days pre-Constantine's server transfer were around.

I was in Occult, although in wotlk i changed factions and servers. Lots was always a pleasant raiding experience and i miss hearing Vaedronica's sexy voice on vent. Good people on RH.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warrior
i quit this game a long time ago because of my career. i'll just let you guys know now, i'm currently still working at my modeling agency, and i'm starring in small indie films. however, when i do make it big (and i know i will) i can totally give you guys a shout-out in an interview one day. wouldn't that be nice for you guys? i mean after all you WERE my first fans.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
04/03/2012 01:11 AMPosted by Thaeyaa
i quit this game a long time ago because of my career. i'll just let you guys know now, i'm currently still working at my modeling agency, and i'm starring in small indie films. however, when i do make it big (and i know i will) i can totally give you guys a shout-out in an interview one day. wouldn't that be nice for you guys? i mean after all you WERE my first fans.

Will you mention me as the guy that beat you in a healer v. healer duel?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Fredddddddddddddddddddd. You dont look like a panda.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Char-day. You're a doo doo head
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
04/03/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Charde
Fredddddddddddddddddddd. You dont look like a panda.

I will be at some point.

Still in the No Beta Club. >_<
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

I will be at some point.

Still in the No Beta Club. >_<

I got mine, but i signed up for the yearly thing. Got mine on friday, barely played though. No addons :c
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
04/03/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Charde
I got mine, but i signed up for the yearly thing. Got mine on friday, barely played though. No addons :c

I only signed up for the AP like 2-3 weeks ago. Wasn't planning on playing WoW again, but TOR was a sore disappointment. So after actually reading through MMO-C for a bit, decided that between definitely playing D3 and MoP looking kinda cool, the AP would be worth it.

Not to mention, even though I've been playing since original release, I've changed accounts several times and this one was started sometime in Wrath I think. From what I hear, a lot of the beta is unplayable at the moment. It's either level in the first couple overpopulated zones, fiddle with talents, or level a panda to 20. As we've said in other threads, it feels more like an alpha test at this point.
Edited by Pandafred on 4/3/2012 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

I only signed up for the AP like 2-3 weeks ago. Wasn't planning on playing WoW again, but TOR was a sore disappointment. So after actually reading through MMO-C for a bit, decided that between definitely playing D3 and MoP looking kinda cool, the AP would be worth it.

Not to mention, even though I've been playing since original release, I've changed accounts several times and this one was started sometime in Wrath I think. From what I hear, a lot of the beta is unplayable at the moment. It's either level in the first couple overpopulated zones, fiddle with talents, or level a panda to 20. As we've said in other threads, it feels more like an alpha test at this point.

Im not really sure its based on account age as much as activity. My older brother has an active account right now due to the year-long sub and so does my younger, but my older brothers account is from 2 months after vanilla launch. Mine is probably closer to a year (used to play on his acc before i got a job) and i got my invite and he hasn't gotten his, but my account has probably been active for longer.

Dunno, either way I haven't even bothered making a panda yet... made a belf monk but haven't really put much time into it. More trying to figure out wtf is going on with paladins after i lost pretty much all offensive capability (casting offensive spells as a healer from the same tree as your healing spells is practically suicide since i have no snares/roots).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I find this place very lonely....
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Death Knight
...on both sides of the server. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm back as well Daiblo!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]