@<I Came I Saw I Conquered>

85 Human Priest
A couple of weeks ago before the guild was made I did a few Rated BGs with most of its now current members. While it was obviously PuG'd, the lack of strategy and self-responsibility was over the top. No one called incs, and everyone was quick to throw the blame on others for every wrong turn.

At the time my mic was broken, and I could only communicate through raid chat (which I guess nobody was reading). Healers would be ordered to certain bases, wouldn't go, and I'd be forced to back up that specific area and then be lectured afterwards for successfully defending it or capping it.

Overall, the experience was unpleasant and in no way friendly. I left after a few games (some wins, some losses) and have since been on somewhat of a "hate list" for some of the members. If you want to hate me that's fine, but have a good reason for it - not some petty grudge against a priest that disagreed with your plan to get 4 capped in Arathi Basin. I don't have anything against this guild, and will gladly join them in more RBGs in the future, but they must to be open to positive criticism. You're not the best players guys, and neither am I; don't get a chip on your shoulder. But you all have potential, and as a server we should be working together to be as prestigious as <Nuclear Power> on Horde, or maybe someday touch-base with Tich and Blackrock guilds.

I've got open arms for you guys, help me help you spread the love :D

tl;dr: let's be friends, not enemies.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Wtb moar guild love for Flossboss.

In all seriousness though... if what he says is true (and it probably is) then you guys should all work on this instead of !@#$%ing at him every time you see him. I've been in crappy RBGs before, they're just terrible, and when that was the case I left. Nobody wants to stick around for a fail and you shouldn't hold it against them for leaving.

This server NEEDS a good PvP guild... it would be nice if it was us wouldn't it? If someone wants to give us tips we need to listen.
Edited by Vånquish on 1/30/2012 5:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Why you gotta hate on the boss of floss? Give him some love.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This server doesn't need your small-time, crappy !@# PvP Guilds.

Can every single "Pvp" guild just merge into one guild called <Pvp Guild> And stop whinging?

PS. You suck @ pvp.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Nebo is just a sad little troll who is incapable of saying anything intelligent.

PS. Nobody likes you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nebo is just a little troll who is capable of saying anything intelligent.

PS. Your like a bald chick.
LOL nice hat.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Good one nebo. Btw, Vanquish is right, nobody likes you. Thanks for the support
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
He will become your best mate - because he will be the reason of your confidence.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nobody likes me? At least people know of me.
Ouch.

SKEET SKEET SKEET ; WATERGUN.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
The Alliance be strange mon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]