<Dark Element>8/8H LF New Core Raiders

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
LoL I heard getting your information straight was a good idea. 4-5 hours max. Not so Suave eh. The one thing i care about is disproving just aboout everything you sayyyyyyyyyy if i can. And bumping this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Wut? i got my information from the OP where it says tues-thurs 4-7 server. If that information is incorrect it's not a negative reflection on me at all.
Edited by Suavemon on 2/28/2012 9:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thats the second raid team. The first raid team runs 4-5 hours max friday/saturday night depending on attendence which has been severly lacking the past few weeks. Tis amusing that the second team runs more but thats because most people have prior engagements in the first team be it main raids or real life scenarios, don't feel bad about not reading the title of the post alot of people tend to not do it.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
02/26/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Joii
actually ive got 6.

and i've got eleventy-billion.

http://i.imgur.com/2xvYa.gif
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I JUST WANNA SAY, GRATS TO UNHUMAN FOR 8/8 H DS YAWM SAYIN
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
-_-''

Seriously why does everything have to turn into battle. Melubyou if you have nothing nice to say in regards to Dark Elements and its members than dont say anything. Its really not a hard concept to grasp that no one gives a crap what you say about them. Here's why in your book everyones a idoit with a lower IQ than you. Honestly thier is no point in fighting with someone like you, who's god complex is bigger than thier ego probably bigger than other things too if gudging by your behavior.
I'm only bothering to respond to this, because i'm sure if someone else from are guild post something you will be ther waiting to pounce like a ravenous deprived troll. Now being honest i've always been nice to you, I personaly dont hold a grudge against you, but ill be damned if i'm gonna have to read 2 pages of this nonsence again. Enough Is ENOUGH !!!

Now have a good day pervy hunter and GTFO out my guilds business. ^^
Edited by Namimiko on 3/1/2012 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
-_-''

Seriously why does everything have to turn into battle. Melubyou if you have nothing nice to say in regards to Dark Elements and its members than dont say anything. Its really not a hard concept to grasp that no one gives a crap what you say about them. Here's why in your book everyones a idoit with a lower IQ than you. Honestly thier is no point in fighting with someone like you, who's god complex is bigger than thier ego probably bigger than other things too if gudging by your behavior.
I'm only bothering to respond to this, because i'm sure if someone else from are guild post something you will be ther waiting to pounce like a ravenous deprived troll. Now being honest i've always been nice to you, I personaly dont hold a grudge against you, but ill be damned if i'm gonna have to read 2 pages of this nonsence again. Enough Is ENOUGH !!!

Now have a good day pervy hunter and GTFO out my guilds business. ^^

http://i.imgur.com/2xvYa.gif
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
you used the same gif for both of us

jerk.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
you used the same gif for both of us

jerk.

<3

http://i.imgur.com/yca0J.gif
Edited by Thesituation on 3/1/2012 6:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
-_-''

Its really not a hard concept to grasp that no one gives a crap what you say about them.

the other poster from yo guild beg to differ..

oh and for crying out loud, CHECK YO SPELLS NAWM SAYIN
Edited by Melubyou on 3/5/2012 6:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
I see your reading comprehension still lacks finesse. NB: Thx for Playing de game still you boon.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
reading comprehension lacks finesse... yea.. imma comprehend this !@#$ like a true canadian
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Group needs more Vag.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
MORE VAG!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Much more vag.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
good day m8's noobish spriest lookin for raiding guild i do stuff and things pew pew.
i am currently -8/8 in DS since i havent done any but my lvl 70 gear should be enough to rock that raid
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Rekienz is a towel.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
It's incredibly easy to 1 tank ultraxion...
Reply Quote
ILYHT.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
ILYHB
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]