[H] Kasual 8/8 H Now with WEBSITE!

85 Orc Hunter
Need tank to replace ^ that guy
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Starting recruitment for raiders for Panda's will have one guaranteed melee dps spot. All exceptional players may apply.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Grats on your 8/8HM!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bump for kasual, i like u guys
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump panda applicants. Due to our lack of a website, please send mail in game to myself and 1-2 of the other officers. Because we only really raid we are not on as often but i will make it a priority to check my mail daily. In your mail, please include frequent online times and/or your real id info and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you are on a different server make a level one and send us mail with your real id AND play times so we can reach you easily. Post on forums with any questions or just add them to your mail.
Edited by Brakein on 5/6/2012 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Panda applicants, Kasual is most likely retiring until pandas where we will come out blazing and rested. I will be on several times a week leveling alts and what not so send me mail to Brakein or send mail to Ionization with whatever questions you have. I will keep in touch with all applicants as well as evaluate them if they wish to join during downtime, if you wish to stay with your guild until right before panda release that is fine. Once again follow directions send mail with what class you plan on playing and play times or real id so we can reach you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump for pandas
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sup nerds which one of you is Shamlarie
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
05/21/2012 05:47 AMPosted by Xertdfsagh
Sup nerds which one of you is Shamlarie

Ok then. Shamlarie is Ionization, he is currently busy...playing Diablo 3 he will be on at about 6:30 hyjal server tomorrow or find me in game and ill relay him your question later tonight. Later nerd.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
That was my question, good job.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bump for start up on raids need to replace people who left during retirement.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Strafe, mate, did I see Reiss in there?! Well throw another shrimp on the barby!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Need dps preferably good dps send mail in game
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Come raid with Kasual and you too can hear exciting Reiss-isms like "I hate you" "I hate your face" "I hate life" "Australia is full of huge spiders" and many more!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bump for website
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Anyone can apply just dont suck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]