Open Free transfers to this realm seriously!.

85 Human Warrior
I have been waiting for 2 years now atleast thinking Blizzard you'd actually think about this realm a bit and fix the population issue , yeah i know alot will say play on another realm and blah blah blah , but i refuse to change realms cuz when i started the game it specifically recommended TORTHELDRIN as the realm for me to play in and i went with it, now i have 8 85's here and its blizzards job to make the server really healthy for everyone and not mine , even though ive begged ppl to start playing on the realm again! ive done transfers alot of times back and forth but i seem to have a liking to this realm and im always playing on it cuz its not fun on others cuz its like my home and i like my friends here. Pls do something about this realm
And i expect you all torthies to voice on this thread so blizzard actually does something about it!

Its been a long time but i cant take it anymore so im making a thread for this , and if doesnt get fixed im mainly going to be done with this game. i know my time means nothing to blizzard all they want is my money but i spent 3 years playing this game and my time means everything to me :/ pls start caring for your customers time and as your being paid you are obligated to serve ur customers in the best manner.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Rogue
you know blizz doesnt read realm forums right? and they dont give a hoot becuase they can make money from the million different ways to transfer ther are right? lets say they open free transfers here like they did in wrath. everyone will just spend money and transfer off later anyways after they realize this is a backwater server.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
No offense, but who the hell will come anyways?
This server is DEAD.
It cannot be saved.
Just admit it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
its ~ as dead as these forums.
speaking of which, are you the new DS rep since zanmanz is leaving/left?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
There was once a 20+ page petition thread asking for a server merge. I believe Blizzard deleted it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
wasnt that the real reason for new forums?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
hello :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
This realm is like september 11th.......no one cares about it anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Well if you look at recent blue posts at mmo champion blizzard just opened free character migrations from 2 servers to 6 servers so it is looking better for us.

Source: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3371747863
Edited by Evon on 2/15/2012 10:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

eu.battle.net

to reference another thread, this is why ally dont get to vote for king retard of the realm.

try referencing an American thread next time.
also, FCM just brings more bads in. with the exception of more people to sell crappy gems too? doesnt help realm at all.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
its ~ as dead as these forums.
speaking of which, are you the new DS rep since zanmanz is leaving/left?

Mr. Xanmanz is back to where he belongs.
And so am I.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
yea, you told after you're the same person, my bad for not realizing....
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Who the hell would willingly come here anyway? This server went from Skid Row Slums to the trailer park down the road from the recently closed down factory.

Dead.

Org anymore reminds me almost of "The Stand." Total ghost town.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I came here, left, and came back. Do you love me?

Gunna play your love games with me?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
sit tight
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Heard realms are obsolete in MoP. Take it as you will.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I will NOT be purchasing MoP until I see exactly what these "bold and spectacular" plans Blizz has for fixing the issue with Tortheldrin that they created in FIRST place with their money-grab Faction Change. I also will NOT pay to transfer for the same reason ... this is an issue that Blizz created and THEY can damn well fix it if they want to keep me as a subscriber.

02/02/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Zarhym
Having said all that, yesterday we discussed low-population and faction-imbalanced realms with our developers. They have some pretty bold and spectacular plans for addressing this in anticipation of implementing some of the features we plan to in Mists. I just don't have a lot of information to share with you at this stage of programming and development.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]