Late Night Raids!

90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey guys...i'm sure alot of u guys have seen a few of us cbc around. We've recently been trying to get a late night 10m raid going. However due to inconsistencies within in the guild its been slow going.

We're currently 4/8 in dragonsoul and looking for players who can dedicate to coming to these raids. Being in the guild is not required.

Days and times: Tues/Wed 11:00 p.m.-1:00 a.m. (server time)
Needs:
1 off tank
1 Healer
1-2 dps (preferrably range)

If you can dedicate to these times and have a class ready for dragonsoul pls give Star or Inoue an ingame mail or tell. Hopefully we'll get some people interested!
Edited by Inoue on 1/31/2012 10:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
we'll be starting full swing in 2 weeks to allow some peoples alts to get gear in LFR.

Our needs have changed to 1 ot and 1 healer. DPS is good now =P Lets have some fun!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking for an OT and a healer. If your bored at night, cant sleep, or just have an odd schedule look me up! We can try to accommodate accordingly. I believe we have a couple that can switch around roles.

However, an OT is def needed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]