Any news coming in the next 10 months?

90 Human Paladin
I saw you mention that you were going to have a lot of information available for Blizzcon. I was under the impression there wasn't going to be a Blizzcon this year. Was that incorrect?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
i hope to get me a blue post on this one

but will MoP be the last Xpack of WoW? you'll prolly kill the game when you're 'project titan' gets released.

well thats what i heard anyway.

Do not pay attention to the voices in your head. That is the only place you could have "heard" this.

If you read the forums it has been discussed over and over again that, as of now, the plans for WOW are to continue trying to create great new content and expaks. Also, since Blizz seems perfectly capable of running more than one game at a time (Starcraft, Diablo) why would you think WOW would have to disapear even when Titan makes it's appearance?

Blizz is not going to throw away money from players who still love and wish to play this game. It just wouldn't be good business.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
i hope to get me a blue post on this one

but will MoP be the last Xpack of WoW? you'll prolly kill the game when you're 'project titan' gets released.

well thats what i heard anyway.

Do not pay attention to the voices in your head. That is the only place you could have "heard" this.

If you read the forums it has been discussed over and over again that, as of now, the plans for WOW are to continue trying to create great new content and expaks. Also, since Blizz seems perfectly capable of running more than one game at a time (Starcraft, Diablo) why would you think WOW would have to disapear even when Titan makes it's appearance?

Blizz is not going to throw away money from players who still love and wish to play this game. It just wouldn't be good business.

WOW 2? maybe? or something, why not, you have d1-3 and starcraft, why not wow 2? I know it might be a bad idea, but its a good idea to help wipe everything clean again.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
lmao yes it is lol
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
By looking at the amount of time 4.3 has been out; i would guess MoP will have a Q3 or early Q4 release, maximum.
I dont think they will leave us with 8-9 more months of DS because its not how theyre doing things right now.
Maybe in vanilla, BC, WOTLK they didnt care much when they launched the stuff.
But now they have more ppl to answer to; not customers; just Activision. and they dont like delays.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Please, not another damn "Kotick is Satan" conspiracy theory.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]