Any non cookie cutter raid time guilds?

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm looking for any semi-hardcore to casual raiding guilds (10 or 25) that raid on days times other than the standard tues/thurs 7-10pm nonsense that everyone seems to do. I can't raid these times because of night classes on said days.

I would prefer a horde guild, that raids m,w,f or fri, sat. Also my time is EST so late night guilds that raid after midnight est time tues/thurs would be fine too.

I can raid as either unholy or frost and have some exp as a tank os too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey Chidôri,

In regards to you finding a guild thats not so cookie cutter, it can be somewhat difficult. Although we do have some guilds on this realm that don't do the 'Normal' raid days.

With <Shady Shenanigans> we have a 25man that runs 12-2:30am Tues/Wed/Thurs evenings. We also are forming another 25man (from an alt 10man) that will run on Saturdays (maybe run on Sundays too) that is 12-2:30am.

Another option you could do is <Xemplars>, I believe they raid 9-late on Frid/Sat.

I believe <Invalid> also doesn't have a normal cookie cutter raid schedule either, and I'm thinking its on the weekend. I could be wrong, but its something you should look into.

<Reviviscence> is probably another guild you may want to look into. I think they raid on different raid schedules too. But it may be around 7 or 8pm start time?

You may want to check out <Rezurrected> since they have 1 group that runs Tues-Thurs 9-12pm and then another group runs Friday and Monday same times.

Hmm, Bloodguard is a good group of peeps too. I'm not exactly sure of what their raid times are, but I dont think they raid at the 'normal' raid times either.

Best of luck finding a guild for you on Gul'dan. There's plenty of them out there, just gotta do some 'research' and find whats best for you.

Gluck,
Pnutbutter
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I'd suggest you get your glyphs and enchants in order if you're serious about raiding. Simply seeing someody with everything in line is a gigantic positive to a raid leader. That said, I think Pnutbutter covered the guilds fairly well.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Just an F.Y.I., BlòódGuard progression raids are Sunday 7-11pm, and Monday 8-11pm (realm). Our raid group is full at the moment with 1-3 raiders on standby each week. There is interest to form a second raid group which would be primed for Friday and Saturday night raids 8-11pm (realm). As always, it's best to start by putting in application if you're interested at "http://bloodguard.wowstead.com/" and make sure to follow Mohammad's advice. He's pro!
Edited by Warkin on 2/3/2012 12:06 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]