Ret paladin seal

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok WoW forum community Blizzard will fix this, currently we all know about this bug and i am pretty sure blizzard know about it, there are a a heap off threads saying awmg ret pallys seal's doing insane damage, yes we all know stop posting the same thing every1 else is...
90 Tauren Paladin
The need to fix it immediately. Two shotting people is not remotely cool.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah ik its not cool but there's only so much off 1 topic I can take befor it gets anoying, it took 25mins for this to pop up on general forums lol..
Community Manager
We're aware of this issue and looking into it right now. It's likely we won't have further updates for you until we're back in the office in the morning PST.

Just as a reminder from the Terms of Use:

C. Rules Related to Game Play.
(i) Using or exploiting errors in design, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players.
Edited by Zarhym on 2/2/2012 2:11 AM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
02/02/2012 01:52 AMPosted by Aesis
ive never seen an op class so quick to call for its own nerfs. This didnt happen back when u were three shotting people while sitting in bubble

this isnt the same thing
90 Night Elf Druid
02/02/2012 01:55 AMPosted by Zarhym
We're aware of this issue and looking into it right now. It's likely we won't have further updates for you until we're back in the office in the morning PST.

I really hope you consider rollbacks.
85 Blood Elf Hunter

I just saw the time... and I'm wondering if Blizzard is working extra hours because of this... I would feel bad I mean like people have families, have to rest and stuff

Or this is just the time you guys work.

BTW, check that insane thread that has been reported multiple times.
85 Night Elf Rogue
:D Interesting... Guess they woke you up early to announce this?
85 Human Priest
ive never seen an op class so quick to call for its own nerfs. This didnt happen back when u were three shotting people while sitting in bubble

I'd be one thing if this was intended. It wasn't. They know that without fixing this, ASAP, they're unable to go do anything really, because of the high likely-hood of getting the stuff gained during this period taken away. And it's just not fun. Big numbers are cool and all, but when it's game breaking, it's different. As much fun as running around 1 shotting everything would be, it'd get old pretty darn quick. With regards to PvP, a lot of people play because they enjoy the challenge, and this completely removes any of it.
90 Night Elf Druid
02/02/2012 01:59 AMPosted by Zerencsetlen

By the way, there's that one thread up there, yeah, that one. With over 20 pages. Might want to lock that. I guess you can go see why, but I wouldn't want your brain to be imploded in on itself.

And luckily, I haven't been on to experience this issue. Sounds aggravating.

Its frustrating I dont want to see pallys banned but I think the only fair way to handle it is to rollback.

As for the other thing I am sick to my stomach that those people have that thread up to 21 pages. Filthy disgusting people .
90 Worgen Hunter
No reset, I don't want to be set back! I'm almost finished with dat Molton Front and getting my Tol Barad Dragon!

Yes, I'm selfish.
90 Human Death Knight

Someone got fired hmm? Tell me about it. *sips coffee*
85 Orc Warlock
Noooo Seal of Wincest was hotfixed :(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]