Update on Retribution Paladin Bug

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ret paladins don't need a nerf lol. You'd have to be genuinely terrible at the game to say that with a straight face.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/02/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Lobster
Ret paladins don't need a nerf lol. You'd have to be genuinely terrible at the game to say that with a straight face.

I seen a rouge once on lfr DW all he did was hit rupture the skill lvl of most players this day and age is laughable
40 Blood Elf Paladin
02/02/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Lobster

nerf them as a punishment and buff dk to compensate for there troubles
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/02/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Gèars

You're adorable.
40 Blood Elf Paladin
02/02/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Lobster

You're adorable.

see the guy who disagrees and hates me, agree with buff dks to compensate for the misfortune
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't hate anyone. :)
Edited by Lobster on 2/2/2012 8:22 PM PST
40 Blood Elf Paladin
02/02/2012 07:48 PMPosted by Lobster
I don't hate anyone. :) And I'm guessing your main is a DK since you seem so eager to buff them for no clear reason. Possibly a... blood DK?

Ull hate me when you get banned for exploiting arenas and my main is a arcane mage.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't hate anyone. :) And I'm guessing your main is a DK since you seem so eager to buff them for no clear reason. Possibly a... blood DK?

Ull hate me when you get banned for exploiting arenas and my main is a arcane mage.

Does that mean you'll hate me when I don't get banned? That seems harsh!

So you couldn't blow up a ret paladin with your mage for once and you're crying for widespread nerfs? A MAGE is crying for PALADIN nerfs?? Really? Really.
Edited by Lobster on 2/2/2012 8:05 PM PST
40 Blood Elf Paladin

Does that mean you'll hate me when I don't get banned? That seems harsh!

So you couldn't blow up a ret paladin with your mage for once. Typical mage tears.

lol i think your a little off the topic this is supposed to be about ret pallys bug and should they be banned for being stupid, but yes buff frost dk to compensate them poor souls, cya
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Why would Blizzard permanently buff an entire spec because another spec was temporarily bugged? For a whole 4 hours? In no world does that make sense.
85 Human Paladin
02/02/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Lobster
Why would Blizzard permanently buff an entire spec because another spec was temporarily bugged? For a whole 4 hours? In no world does that make sense.

I'm still trying to figure out what bug we are talking about. Us Retribution Paladins are just that good, and I'm damn good, that damage done just shows my skills.
100 Undead Priest
02/02/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Zarhym
The error was ours and we haven’t seen any evidence -- so far -- of players excessively exploiting the bug.

15 second H-Rhyolith kills is not an exploit? Just to be clear - Every exploit is your bug. I am a software developer, so I feel your pain, but in the end, if you left a hole in the design of the game, or a data issue in a table, it is your bug.

Likely it is too much work for you guys to go through and rollback specific titles, gear, etc, which is understandable, but don't sweep it under the rug as "your error"
100 Blood Elf Warrior
This is really getting off topic. Can you posters please talk about the bug and related issues?
85 Human Paladin
02/02/2012 08:21 PMPosted by Armsaun
This is really getting off topic. Can you posters please talk about the bug and related issues?

Don't forget the constant whining about that whole situation, we all want more.
90 Night Elf Priest
Have you even looked at the arena rankings its a joke what this bug has done.

So you just cheat to 2200 MMR,
From then you could just sit on it and play some other bracket they can get full T2 gear plus extra bonus cap each week, its a massively unfair advantage going forward, which pays dividends forever !
Awesome.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
There's not much left to discuss. The bug has been fixed. Rets have returned to their middle-of-the-pack spot in raids and their okay-ish representation in arena.

Those who clearly used the bug for server firsts thanks to ret stacking or those who climbed the arena ladders with multi-ret teams during those hours will likely have their progress rolled back. I highly doubt anyone will be banned over it.
90 Draenei Shaman

Don't forget the constant whining about that whole situation, we all want more.

I say dasphunk, do you agree that this whole situation is a bit blown out of the water or not?

It really threw me back to those ICC days
Edited by Slikvik on 2/2/2012 8:31 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]