WTB Glorious Legplates

100 Draenei Paladin
Hello, I am looking to buy Glorious Legplates, it is a level 53 green and can be found here: http://www.wowhead.com/item=14970

I am willing to pay a ton of money for this as it will almost complete my transmog set, you can whisper me in game with a price if you have this OR it would be greatly appreciated if you have had this item drop to tell me where it did drop as i have had no luck trying to farm it

thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
As far as I can tell, they will mainly drop from 2 places: the shardtooth bears in the very tippy south of Winterspring (which are spread pretty far out), or from the strashaz hydra/naga on Alcaz Island, off the northeastern coast of Dustwallow Marsh (this is where I'm farming). Apparently it's also possible to do a circuit of Silithus and kill the rare elites, but I don't have the patience for that. Alcaz Island is a pretty fast circuit, and the respawn rate is pretty good. That is IT, as far as I've been able to research.

The reason for this is: in the Shattering, many places in Azeroth had their mob levels decreased. These legs used to drop in Dire Maul--not anymore. Those mobs are too low-level, now. You want to kill Azeroth mobs that are between levels 57-59, and there are vanishingly few of those.

I feel your pain on these. I'm willing to pay several thousand gold for them. But, I peeked at The Undermine Journal, and they haven't been seen on my server's auction house in a VERY long time. Farming BoEs is extremely hit and miss, and I have better ways to spend my time... but nobody ever goes to Alcaz Island, and there's no reason to go to the very bottom of Winterspring for bear butts.

You'll see on my armory, I have the Glorious Breastplate. I got EXTREMELY lucky in AQ today, it dropped on my first run. But you can't get these legs in AQ, their item level is too low. :'(
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Contrary to what the above poster said, I had the legs drop for this toon in aq20 just the other day. I sold them for 30,000 gold on Mannoroth US side. I was only going to put 16k but thought that since they were so rare id double. They sold within 2 hours.

Happy hunting!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]