Alpha vs Spine

90 Gnome Mage
Games #1
Reply Quote
screw being the best, i'm the cutest.
Edited by Kintwo on 2/9/2012 3:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage

Heroic 10M Spine of Deathwing: Rank 12 arcane mage world (from that very video without cheesing)

What's the cheesing or do you just mean padding?

serious question. I assume you just mean padding, but that's harder to do as arcane then as fire anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Yea, padding. And yea... rofl. Being fire and cbusting all the bloods at the end would be so fun lol.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I love you, Full.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Human Warrior
02/09/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Fullmaster
Yea, padding. And yea... rofl. Being fire and cbusting all the bloods at the end would be so fun lol.

or even just the shadow bolt trinket, any caster who isn't even cleaving and just doing what they are supposed to gain like 17% more free damage from that thing just randomly shooting bloods entire fight. is it really contributing though? not really. Same for melee and their aoe trinket. Sigh wtb that for tanking. Heh

Uhg and imagine if you threw the poisen aoe dagger on too with shadowbolt trinket.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/10/2012 07:34 AMPosted by Omegal

or even just the shadow bolt trinket, any caster who isn't even cleaving and just doing what they are supposed to gain like 17% more free damage from that thing just randomly shooting bloods entire fight. is it really contributing though? not really. Same for melee and their aoe trinket. Sigh wtb that for tanking. Heh

Uhg and imagine if you threw the poisen aoe dagger on too with shadowbolt trinket.

What are these trinkets and weapons you speak of? All we get are prot tokens, agi mail, and rogue weapons.

They sound like they'd be helpful though...or at least fun.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
02/10/2012 12:29 AMPosted by Lytheia
I love you, Full.

This is sexual harassment.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage

Just because something is easy doesn't mean you should stop min/maxing.

You should read my prior statement and then read yours, friend. You're implying to always min/max, which now, since it's not an issue to kill tendons anymore, means that leaving mage armor up so you have more mana for the rest of the fight -is- the mix/maxing for higher overall DPS.

On our kill I didn't manage my mana 100% perfect because of the rush of the moment, but I know exactly what I'm doing and why I do it, thank you for the advice though.

Any more back and forth about min/maxing is pointless though, if we wish to argue about it we should argue with WoL rankings.

Saying you didn't manage your mana 100% perfect is a huge understatement, you were at like 30% mana going into a tendon one time. It's no wonder you guys couldn't kill it pre nerf if you're supposed to be one of the better raiders they have.
Edited by Games on 2/10/2012 5:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
02/10/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Midtek
This is sexual harassment.

That's okay!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
KILL VIDEO I MADE FOR PEOPLE TO ENJOY

RAWR SAND ROFL YOURE BAD MOLTEN ARMOR

::post deleted for harassment::

IM STILL MAD BECAUSE YOU POSTED A VIDEO RAWR NEED SAND BEGONE (by Mennen).

(he's saying you have female genitalia below the waste line)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Ekto must be really mad that his roomate moved our or something, idk anymore. Anyway he is bad for not using molten armor, you can try to defend him all you want but there's no reason for not using molten armor I don't care how easy the encounter has become.

Anyway, I'll wait for ekto to post another response about how RS is obsessed with alpha and how we have sand and like to call people bad. Please hurry!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
my roommate? oh... goeey. lol nah, that kid is like the epitome of irresponsibility and disrespect.

and i dont have to remind people about that, you're doing it for me, thx qt.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg4u7ko333U
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ekto #1, also, i tought aums everything he knows about mage
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
lprime #1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]