Happy Birthday Harrowmont!

100 Dwarf Paladin
Happy birthday to me!
Reply Quote
Happy birthday bud. Hope it's a good one!!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Thank ye kindly my good sir!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Thanks Jimmi, and I think that's your way of wishing me a happy birthday Bush, so thank you too. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HARROWMONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Edumicate me harrowmont, how does a dwarf celebrate a birthday? Is there lots of kegs and dancing? Cause that would be my kinda party.

XD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Happy Birthday! Dont get fall down stairs tho..
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Thank you all.

I am amazed that even The Horde wish an Honorable Paladin happy. :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
of course we would, we love ya. at least i do
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
:) Being a proud member of The Alliance I can not say that I love you too, but I do appreciate the well wishes.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Imposter! How dare you defile my good name, by parading around as a filthy smelly dwarf!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
My good Tauren, I am sure that I do not have to point out the fact that there can be more than one person in this wonderful world with the same name, however, my birth was before yours, so in a manner, you, my good sir, are the imposter.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Happy Birthday Harrowmont! We all wish you, The Proud Paladin, a amazing day!
Edited by Brycen on 2/8/2012 3:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
the question i want to know the answer too, is how did tauren harrowmont find dwarf harrowmont all the way here on the lost server of ysondre? lol
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Heh, I be trolling ya. but curiously, how do you figure that your so called birth was before mine?
Edited by Harrowmont on 2/8/2012 4:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
You would be most correct Notbush, I do not run scared and bubbled to the Tol Barad Guards. =) I Live with Honor, and thus Die With Honor.

And to answer your question my good druidic brother, Zeichen, I thought I was clicking on a link to my name, little did i know i would be transported through realms to this place that i know so very little about.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
You speak of Honor, and of this place you know so little about, and it shows.
I am The Champion of Ysondre, the most honorable of the Paladins.
It is I, who outlasted every attack the Scourge that is The Horde had the ability to throw at me.
It is I, who ventured forth into the belly of the beast that is The Horde cities during a time at which I was being hunted.
It is I, who to save a friend, jumped into the midst of ten Horde, death a certainty.
Do not speak to me of Honor Tauren.
Edited by Harrowmont on 2/8/2012 4:54 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]