Warsong's Population, ideas.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
So I have been looking through a few things and came up with some ideas.
Warsong is at a population low. To me Horde population is "kind of" acceptable, I still think it can go to a maximum of 2x it's size now and then stop (I for one always hated the fact that this server was always full of people at any give time at any given day, and am now beginning to love this server once again.)

But there is something bugging me and some of our guildies, actually this is pretty much the only thing that is pushing us out of the server, Warsong is in DIRE NEED OF ALLIANCE PLAYERS.

Once upon a time in a galaxy far away ops... :P
Warsong was about 70% alliance and 30% horde <- I know this is a lot to ask, but there are ways. Open Free transfers from Warsong to a high alliance and low horde pop world, or vice versa, Open free transfers from a server which has high alliance and low horde to warsong.

We need this, this game is about war and faction pride, we need to fight for our faction, I made a character to check out frequently the alliance pop at max lvl and the max I had FOR ALL ZONES IN THE WORLD was an astonishing 25 players. I mean lol. 25 players putting everyzone in the game together, that can't be good.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This would be great, but Blizz isnt worried about player satisfaction, the never have beem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]