Transferring to Proudmoore? FAQ thread.

21 Goblin Warrior
Six
06/10/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Midniterider
My one complaint so far about re-rolling here is that it is a pain to get guild signatures from people. What is a poor person to do!

Add me to your friends list and holler me when you see me login. I'll sign your guildcharter. <3

/Max

Thanks! Now to catch you online so I can start recruiting for this...unique...guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
How is the pvp on this server? RBG's, arena, etc?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Are there a lot of people that are looking for 2v2 partners and 3v3 teams? I love arenas
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Most people I know who pvp are looking for decent healers.
Reply Quote
47 Gnome Priest
** To the TOP for an AWESOME realm! **
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
BUMP for a realm of awesomesauce! :D
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Probably going to transfer here whenever I get the money scrounged up
Not enough people on Bladefist to do anything
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
  • Blizzard
  • Understimates a
  • Most useful thread's need for
  • Promotion to sticky
Reply Quote
sticky requested. might re-roll an alliance toon here :)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
07/08/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Bae
sticky requested. might re-roll an alliance toon here :)

Pst me in game for some bags and gold. <3
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
"4. Most guilds are GLBT friendly. i.e. [G*y / L*sb*an / B*-S*xual / Tr*nss*xual Friendly] "

Just a heads up, it's Transgender...or Tr*nsg*nder maybe? But yeah I think Tr*nss*xual is from Rocky horror..
Edited by Slurpeê on 7/13/2012 10:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
"4. Most guilds are GLBT friendly. i.e. [G*y / L*sb*an / B*-S*xual / Tr*nss*xual Friendly] "

Just a heads up, it's Transgender...or Tr*nsg*nder maybe? But yeah I think Tr*nss*xual is from Rocky horror..

Corrected. <3

Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
y is this not stickied yet? Someone spam email them.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
07/14/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Kelz
y is this not stickied yet? Someone spam email them.

I hear they're busy with the pet battle system!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I am almost certain I will be transferring to Proudmoore very soon. I'm currently on Undermine, and it is an extremely boring realm. I want to be in a realm with events going on all the time, regardless of it being current or old content!

And btw, great thread! The FAQ was very well done! This deserves a sticky! =D

Edit: Just transferred over! So far, the environment, economy, and number of pugs going on are much better than my old guild!
Edited by Nebiròs on 7/15/2012 12:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Any 8/8h farm groups here need a capable tank/dps? Brief backstory: 8/8h DS group is breaking up due to boredom. I still want to farm it to acquire the few remaining missing pieces and do a lot of other content. I'm looking for a high-population/high-activity place to spend the rest of Cataclysm, maybe on into MoP. I'm 8/8h farm DS Prot/Ret, and have been raiding all content since the beginning of Wrath, and am familiar with almost all bosses since then, aside from what I've forgotten over time.

Just looking for a simple 8/8h DS clear in no more than 2-2.5 hours one night and no more than 1-2 wipes at most. Already did the progression thing and the raid is old news, so I'm not looking to start over with a newer group that's still struggling with the content. Just a "let's get our BiS everything and mount" faceroll (I have unlucky dice, so the H-Madness mount eludes me).

I'm also an achievement !@#$%, and am looking to do anything and everything I don't have, from mount-and-title related stuff, to obscure 10-pointers nobody bothers with like Nerf Scrapbots in Ulduar.

That about covers it. Contact me here or in-game if I'm on.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
07/15/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Mâlphâs
Any 8/8h farm groups here need a capable tank/dps?

Just roll a lvl 1 human and check /2 in stormwind. There's peeps always looking for tanks. And I have no doubt a bunch of 8/8h runs will need ya. <3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
07/16/2012 04:31 AMPosted by Maxdps
Any 8/8h farm groups here need a capable tank/dps?

Just roll a lvl 1 human and check /2 in stormwind. There's peeps always looking for tanks. And I have no doubt a bunch of 8/8h runs will need ya. <3

Nothing but some typical trolling so far using /2. I'll try again tonight if I haven't found something else yet.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Here is exactly what u need to see.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6080521923?page=1#2

Glad to help you guys. Alot of people need help in some things. Here it is.

I've been trolled. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]